support group?

kiwani
on 1/14/04 11:54 am - columbus, ga
hi ya'll is anyone going to the support group in columbus on thurs. jan 15? i thought it would be nice to put some faces with some names you know? thanks kiwani
1slimdiva
on 1/14/04 12:22 pm - Phenix City, AL
Hi Kiwani I look forward to meeting you on tomorrow night along with a few others that I have met online from the local area, this will be my first support meeting so I'm excited, with my surgery being on Tuesday of next week. Seem as if everyone on the message board has disappeared. WHERE IS EVERYONE????
kiwani
on 1/14/04 11:23 pm - columbus, ga
melinda, this will be my first one too so i am excited. i have done all of my testing, going 2oth to see dr.duncan. so maybe the ball can get rolling. i looked for an update from you after you went to dr. the other day but didnt see a post i dont know where everyone is either, this seems to be very slow, maybe we could post something every day and see what happens not sure how to get this board moving or get georgians on here..... kiwani
OHAngel2006
on 1/15/04 2:22 am - GA
Whre's it at?
1slimdiva
on 1/15/04 3:19 am - Phenix City, AL
It's at 6:00 pm tonight (01/15) at Health Matters located in the Rosemont shopping center behind St Francis hospital here in Columbus.
OHAngel2006
on 1/19/04 12:45 am - GA
Well I missed it. How did you originally find out about it and what goes on at the meetings? How often are they? etc? I go to Dr Duncan (Atl) on Jan 29th thanks, Tracy
Most Active