angel????

kiwani
on 1/2/04 1:36 pm - columbus, ga
hi there yall!!! i need some help here.... How do i get an angel and when do i get one? I am still post op, thought i had a dr. but didnt, now i am going to atlanta to dr. duncan's seminar this month.. hope all of my pre op is done so all that will be left is getting approval.... any takers out there for this challenge?????? any help is AALWAYS appreciated here ..... thanks so much for this message boaard and any help givien
lhopefull74
on 1/3/04 8:34 am - COLUMBUS, GA
Hello i live in Columbus and My doctor is Dr.Case have you been to any of the meeting in Columbus. If you would like email me and i will let you know of the locations of the meetings. [email protected] please email me. Hope
kiwani
on 1/3/04 10:20 am - columbus, ga
hi susan, i was under the impression from dr. bloom in columbus that if i didnt use him then i would be up the creek so to say as far as support groups go, i am using dr. duncan hopefully i go on the 20 to a seminar and i sure like how he sounds, do i have to use dr. case to go to any meetings here in columbus? thanks a bunch
TyaJO
on 1/3/04 9:19 am - Atlanta, GA
Girl,I dont have one either,but if you need support I will defintely come up to the plate. Dr Duncan is my surgern I am scheduled for Feb 18 2004. I will be more than happy to help you out as much as i can. Happy new year and new you. Tonya
kiwani
on 1/3/04 10:24 am - columbus, ga
thank you for the support and good luck to you tonya!@!!!!!!!
lhopefull74
on 1/3/04 8:37 pm - COLUMBUS, GA
Kiwani, Yes, you can there is a lot of DR, Ducans people in my meeting. It would be great if you came and talked to them. I will send you and invite. email me any time. Hope yo see you there. Hugs, Hope P.S. give me your email addy
Most Active