OCT.24, 25 & 26 - WORK SHOP AT N.E GA. MED CENTER

Ms.Judy
on 12/22/03 12:33 pm - HOSCHTON, GA
I WENT TO A WORK SHOP AT NORTHEAST GA. MEDICAL CENTER ON THE WEEKEND OF OCT. 24 , 25 & 26. 2003 . AT THE WORK SHOP WE GAVE OUR E-MAIL ADDRESSES TO THE DR. AND SHE SAID SHE WOULD SEND EVERYBODY'S E-MAIL ADDRESSES TO EACH OF US . I NEVER GOT A LIST . I JUST WONDERED IF ANY OF YOU WERE AT THE WORK SHOP AND IF ANYBODY HAS HAD THEIR SURGERY YET . BEING TOGETHER ALL WEEKEND WITH PEOPLE THAT HAVE THE SAME PROBLEMS REALLY MADE ME FEEL LIKE I HAD MADE SOME HEAD WAY IN MY LIFE. MY LETTER HAS BEEN SENT TO THE INSURANCE CO. SO I'M GETTING CLOSE TO HAVING SURGERY, I HOPE. JUDY
pambelo
on 12/25/03 1:55 am - Clarkesville, GA
Judy if your letter has been sent to ins. you are way ahead of the game. I went to the July workshop and just had my surgery a week ago. Some people go real fast and others take more time. It usually is pretty quick once the ins. gets it. My biggest wait was for the letter from Wayne and for the ladies at Proctors office to submit it to the ins. Good luck. You may look on the site here and see if you recognize any names and just email them. That is what I had to do with a couple. They never do send out the email list. Maybe if you ask for it they will. Pam
Most Active