Meetings Anyone??

missmontise
on 12/21/03 11:29 pm - Conley, GA
Please if anyone can help me I need to go to support groups. I am in the Metro Atl. area and need to start so I can show I have been attending. E-mail or call me 770-996-4345. Thank You for the help. Barbara Elder
(deactivated member)
on 12/22/03 11:53 pm - Georgia Peach, MD
Dr. Appel/Steinberg has one the fourth monday of each month at Northlake Hospital at 7:30p.m. Do a search on yahoogroups.com on WLS support groups in Georgia. Once you find one, ask when the support group meets.
Havi S.
on 1/4/04 5:29 am - Stone Mountain, GA
Where is Northlake Hospital? Or do you mean DeKalb Medical Center?
missmontise
on 12/23/03 12:03 am - Conley, GA
thank you cookie I did find one to attend.
Diane G.
on 12/23/03 5:53 am - Dacula, GA
Wings Around Atlanta is a WONDERFUL support group. They meet the 3rd Sat of every month @9:00 @ Eastside Hospital. It is ASWSOME!!
Mendy K.
on 12/28/03 12:45 pm - Fayetteville, GA
Barbara, New Hope Baptist Church, North Campus in Fayetteville has a support meeting the 2nd Tuesday of every month. It meets in the missions room at 7:00 pm. which is on the right side of the main auditorium. They have the forms to send to your surgeon. I hope you get your date soon. Mine is set for January 27th. Keep me in your prayers!
L. Susan P.
on 12/30/03 5:44 am - Fayetteville, GA
Hi Barbara, New Hope Church in Fayetteville hosts a great support group. It meets on the second Tuesday of each month from 7-8:30pm. It's open to the public. New Hope is off Hwy 314 on New Hope Rd. Please email me if you have any questions.
Most Active