Dr.Duncan :-)

kiwani
on 12/18/03 9:25 pm - columbus, ga
well instead of worring with bcbs over the hospital in macon i am going to dr. duncan's seminar in jan. I am so excited. I have every thing done that is required so maybe the wait wont be so long, just wanted to up date . If anyone has anything to say that may help i would love to hear from you .
OHAngel2006
on 12/19/03 2:07 am - GA
HI, You will be very pleased with Dr Duncan and his staff. I just returned from his December seminar.
judyguay
on 12/21/03 1:23 pm - Nashville, GA
Kiwani, I had my surgery with Peachtree Surgical (Dr. Duncan) on 10/13/03. It went well. I have NOTHING bad to say about him or his staff. You will be well taken care of if you use him. I live in south Georgia and would travel to New York if I had to just to have them do the procedure. He is THAT good! Take Care.
craftyangie
on 12/31/03 7:58 am - Cartersville, GA
Kiwani....you will love him and his staff. They have been nothing but helpful. Even when I call the office with what is probably a silly question, they do not make you feel that way. My surgery is on 2-18-04. My seminar with Dr. Duncan was in Sept '03...it's not going to happen overnite, but he is worth the wait. Good Luck!!!
Most Active