Dr Duncan and depoist?

TyaJO
on 12/14/03 12:53 pm - Atlanta, GA
I was just wondering does Dr. Duncan require you to pay a depoist. I hvent heard anything directly but I ve been hearing that he has a depoist requirment. Any post op know of this. i know i have a copay but a depoist Ive never heard of. I will fu with office first thing in morn. I have been approved and waiting on surgrey date.
Caren P.
on 12/14/03 3:09 pm - Norcross, GA
Hi Tonya, I'm a patient of Doc Duncan and I don't know of any requirement for a deposit. I have been approved with BC/BS for the surgery and my date is 01/21. Caren
Marrilee M.
on 12/15/03 9:50 am - 30 miles north of Atlanta, GA
I wish I had a more definitive answer for you. I've heard of different things -- both yes and no. It might depend on what insurance you have. Good question, you might want to post it to the main message board with the same title you used here. For some reason this GA board is in the dumper.
OHAngel2006
on 12/16/03 8:07 pm - GA
I have his paperwork right here. I attended the seminar last night. It says that all co insurance and applicable deductibles as well as your surgery depost are due no later than your pre op visit. If a balance exists on your account after this date your surgery will need to be rescheduled. You can make payments prior to surgery.
Marrilee M.
on 12/17/03 1:01 pm - 30 miles north of Atlanta, GA
What is a "surgery deposit" and how much is it?
Tracy F.
on 12/26/03 11:20 am - Tucker, GA
So far I have had BCBS HMO and the only cost I have incurred so far is my $20 co-pay for an office visit,$20 co-pay for my psychological evaluation and $100 for the nutritionist appointment (they don't accept insurance for that). My insurance changes to CIGNA HMO Jan 2004 and I will be submitting my packet to insurance. Please cross your fingers and say prayers! Pax, Trace
Wendy R.
on 12/29/03 11:50 pm
Hi, I am a Duncan patient. My surgery date is Jan 5th so therefore I have already done all the necessary paperwork. If you are having your surgery done there at Atlanta Medical the hospital themselves require a deposit when you are doing paperwork according to your insurance. I think they said if your insurance covers 90%/10% you pay like $200 and so on. I got lucky b/c my insurance company pays 100% except for personal comfort items. Whatever that means!?!? But anyway -- I am not really sure just going by what they told me at pre op and registration for surgery last week. Wendy
Most Active