My 1st year birthday

Susan G.
on 12/13/03 9:29 am - Hiram, GA
Hello everyone, My name is Susan Griffith, I am going to have my 1st birthday on the 16th of Dec, I have never been more thankful for anything in my whole life, I weighed 310 , the day of the surgery, now I weigh 134, and have never felt better in my life, I can't wait for the tummy tuck and boob job, I don't have any, any more, but that's ok, I thank God everyay of my life for this surgery, any of you that are fixing to have this surgery, just believe you will be ok, do what you're Dr, say's to and have faith God will be there with you all the way, it has been wonderful for me, I would post a before and after picture of me, except, I can't figure out how to do it, if any of you know how to explain a url or a way I can understand, I would appricate it, thank to , and have a great life, Susan
Lisa S.
on 12/14/03 10:16 am - Rockmart, GA
Susan, Congratulations on your Re-Birthday and an amazing weight loss. By the way, we a re practically neighbors. I grew up in Paulding County, but moved to Rockmart about 9 years ago with my husband. I hope you find a way to post your pics soon. I don't have any up yet either. I think I will send my to the obesity help web site and let them post for me. Congrats! Lisa S.
(deactivated member)
on 12/15/03 5:11 am - Georgia Peach, MD
CONGRATULATIONS!! What an amazing testimony. God Bless You.
Marrilee M.
on 12/15/03 10:04 am - 30 miles north of Atlanta, GA
Wow Susan, it sounds like you got everything you wanted from the surgery: a healthier, lighter body and a happier more fulfilled life. Congratulations! And Best Wishes for smooth recovery from your PS.
Most Active