Dr Burrows- DS

OHAngel2006
on 11/6/03 9:54 pm - GA
Does anyone have any experience with Dr Burrows office and/or the DS surgery? I would appreciate hearing from you. Thanks! Tracy
Christy L.
on 11/7/03 5:01 am - Dallas, GA
My sister-in-law had surgery with him but not the DS. Some people really like him, and some people really don't. I didn't even consider him when looking at surgery for myself. Christy
Sexy E.
on 11/8/03 2:03 am - Atlanta, GA
Hi Tracy, I had surgery with Dr. Burrowes on May 20, 2003. I feel Dr. Burrowes is one of the best WLS surgeons here in Georgia. He has a very good staff and we also have support group meetings which are held each month that covers a variety of topics. However, I would recommend that you continue to do a great deal of research before you consider any surgeon. Sincerely, Stacey Cameron
Amy W.
on 11/10/03 12:53 pm
Hey, I know that Dr. Burrowes does do the DS, however he has not done many and he only does them as self pays. He is very good at what he does from what I see. I really thought he was a smart surgeon and very well versed in this field. I was very impressed with him. The best part about him is he can do the open RNY and the opening will only be 2-3 inches which is very impressive! I haven't had surgery, but I have met him and also been to his support meetings. I would recommend him to anyone. Amy
(deactivated member)
on 11/11/03 11:57 am - Gainesville, GA
Tracy, Read my profile. I discuss my experience with Dr. Burrows.
Most Active