Oh event at ATL

MARIA F.
on 9/26/12 6:54 am - Athens, GA

Make sure to look me up CC. Also there will be a group from the event going out dancing on Fri. Anyone who wants details can call me: 770-315-1439.

FormerlyFluffy.com

NaturallyMeka
on 9/26/12 11:17 am - Atlanta, GA
RNY on 12/26/12
I'm pre-op so I hope it's ok that I'm posting here. I am planning to go assuming I can still register on Friday. Looking forward to it, so I hope I will be able to. 
curiouscat7
on 9/27/12 11:46 pm
 HI....It's def ok to post... Actually it's the best time to post on here to get the support you need. 

Pre- op can be the hardest part of the journey... betw/ Ins and going thru "is this going to work and being scared sh-tliss about surgery..... Post away... 

And btw this was the best thing I ever did for myself.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com
DeniseATL
on 9/27/12 11:08 pm, edited 10/4/12 7:13 am - Atlanta, GA
Hey Everyone!  I plan on going and participating in the Fashion Show.  I do not know anyone.  If you would like to meet to have a friend email me [email protected].  Still gotta get my ticket!  I plan to go to most things Saurday...Friday I have to work hate to miss the clothing swap!

curiouscat7
on 9/27/12 11:48 pm
 I'm still thinking about it but right now I have penumonia so I'm one day at a time right now... Also this is the same weekend as "taste of Atlanta" .... 

Hmm, an obesity conf or food and wine tasting...

Hope all is well, good to see some familiar faces. 

CC
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com
Roxy2974
on 9/29/12 5:31 pm - Austell, GA
I'm going! I may stay at hotel on Sat night if they still have rooms. If anyone is still interested in attending they can use the code in my siggy for a discounted rate to Conference activities. I've lost almost 150 but I've also had a baby and pregnant again so I'm sure it could of been more. Finding this site was the best thing for me, I remember when this GA board was active and very supportive too bad its no longer available for those who are once where we were.

HW: 410 PLD: 401 SW: 388.8 CW: 240 GW: 180                   

Use Code: TouchstoneGA12 to get your OH conference tickets for $49.00
dbernal
on 9/30/12 8:17 am - Fort Huachuca, AZ
 Dropping in on this board...I'm in the process of looking into a revision......hope it's okay I crashed it......I have decided to attend and will be staying at the hotel.....I'm from Augusta.....so if you see a shy girl hanging towards the back....it's me...lol

danyel......
DeniseATL
on 10/1/12 11:13 pm - Atlanta, GA
My Surgeons office bought my ticket!!!!!!!!! I am also in the fashion show!  I dont know a soul but I am attending.  See you guys there!

mamasue_99
on 10/4/12 6:18 am
Hi all WLS's I just want you all know that I am here and am in room 809 if anyone wants to meet and greet...  Hope to see everyone here..... I am so excited cause my dr.  Dr. M. Blaney will be a guess speaker here at the conference... I can not say so much good things about this man the surgergon..  He saved my life and gave me back my health.... thank you Dr. Blaney.. my top weight was 484lbs and now I am at 217lbs  I have lost 267lbs forever and never will see them again..  Look me up...  would love to see everyone... Susan McVay aka mamasue
DeniseATL
on 10/4/12 6:59 am - Atlanta, GA
Hey I will be there Friday Night probably but defiantely Saturday...I would love to meet you.  Blaney took care of Me once Chasen moved.  Email me and I will give you my number [email protected]

Most Active