October meeting

peachynptc
on 10/8/11 2:09 pm - Fayetteville, GA
Hey Everyone!!
I sure missed seeing those that came to the meeting today, I sure could have used some encouragement myself. I am almost at 6 months post op and see my surgeon next week, hope I get a good check up!

Thanks so much to Vickie who led the meeting today! And welcome Cynthia, it was her first meeting with us.

I feel bad that you guys had to leave right at 12:30 and didn't finish your meeting. Hopefully by next month we will have a better place at Piedmont Fayette Hospital, I have all the paperwork in and a nice letter from my surgeon, Dr. McGill to back us up.

Joanne will be having her VSG surgery on Monday, please encourage her. Joanne, please keep us updated on your progress.You are welcome to give my cell number to your husband so he can maybe text me or call me to let us know how you are doing. Also, Scott has a date of October 17th for his VSG with Dr. McGill. And Vickie will have some reconstruction done in November. Let's keep these dates in mind. My prayers and thoughts are with you all!!

Another reason I am writing is that there was some interest in another weeknight meeting for those unable to make it today or who just want to meet again. Right now we are planning on meeting Monday night at Broadway Diner at 7 p.m. If any of you are interested please contact me via email PM so we can be prepared.

Margie, thought you were coming today, hope you are okay, please contact me and let me know.

Thanks so much for your participation!

Any ideas, questions, comments?

Until next time...

VSG: 4/11/11 by Dr. Kevin McGill at Buckhead Bariatrics, Atlanta, GA.

Looking for Support Group near Fayetteville/Peachtree City, GA

Most Active