As of 03 August, 2011 I was officially **APPROVED 4 GBS**

KaramelBeautee
on 8/6/11 8:18 am, edited 8/6/11 8:19 am
RNY on 02/01/12
On 04 of Aug, 2011..I was officially **APPROVED 4 GBS**  (just a bundle of mix'd emotions). It was so funny how it happen..I was driving to take my hub'b to school and I had him to call  my **LATICE WILLIAMS**  temporary Bariatric Coordinator frm Peachtree Bariatrics & Surgical but all I got was her vm (boooo) so I proceeded to leave a message askn her to give me a call. Not evn 3 minutes later she was calln me with some very exciting news in her voice **YOU HAVE BEEN APPROVED FOR THE GBS**  and driving is a hard job but I managed it and maintained my lane **I AM SO GOOD** . I began, this WLSJ (Weight Loss Surgery Journey) in March of 2010, hand my first consulatation with my surgeon (Dr. Larry Hobson) on the 24 of August 2010, and turned in all of my paperwork  on 22nd of March, 2011. I know you are wondering why did it take so long for the approval but it was a mis-communication  on the behalf of a Bariatric Coordinator (  which I shall keep nameless out of respect ) but hey I look at it like this everything happens for a reason . But,hey this is something I just had to chop up and take it like a Grown Woman would have with a .N-E-Way the rest is nor here or there but I can officially shout  ***I WAS APPROVED..NO MORE WAITING ON M Y END***
                                       Determin'd Loser      
         HW (eva) 500lb ( March 20-!0 ) SW 39! ( Feb 0!, 20-!2 ) CW 357( Mar !3, 20-!2 )
                                              GW !45 ( On Going Process )

Jeannie A.
on 8/7/11 5:45 am - Stockbridge, GA
Congrats's on your upcomming surgery. This is a wonderful Journey. Just please remember to stay with in a support group. I wish you a great journey and wonderful recovery.
Jeannie Armstrong   
OH Support Group Leader
RNY 07/27/06 
sw358/ cw 175/ qw 175 to 160

I have been blessed with God's Help!

For those in GEORGIA come and join us at PEDMONT HENRY MEDICAL CENTER in the EDUCATIONAL BUILDING in Foundation Board room the 4th TUESDAY of each month at 6:30pm.

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/jeannie4759_group/tab,0/page,1/#my_groups_main:1

Most Active