Peachtree City Support Group

peachynptc
on 8/5/11 11:13 am - Fayetteville, GA
Our next meeting is this coming Tuesday, August 9th at my home. Please spread the word!!

We will be discussing when to have our meetings from now on. I went to Fitness Spa today after work and she has agreed for us to meet there once a month. I have lots of information and can't wait to share it with you. Mollie McCarl is a Personal Trainer and Nutrionist and has agreed to speak to us and possibly do an exercise class just for us! Wouldn't it be fun to exercise together? Fitness Spa is a Ladies Only Fitness place!

Anyone near Peachtree City, Georgia, we would love for you to come Tuesday at 7 pm. Hope to see you there!!

We also plan on having a clothing swap in October so save your clothes that have outgrown you. Doesn't that sound pretty cool, clothes outgrowing us.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!

Contact me for additional information!

VSG: 4/11/11 by Dr. Kevin McGill at Buckhead Bariatrics, Atlanta, GA.

Looking for Support Group near Fayetteville/Peachtree City, GA

lookingup2
on 8/29/11 8:01 am - Sharpsburg, GA
 peachy, I have not been on here in over a year so I am just no finding this post about the PTC meeting.  I live in Sharpsburg and would love to attend.  When and where is the next meeting?  Is Fitness Spa the one next to the dental office?

I had my DS surgery Oct. 25, 2008 and have maintained a loss of about 185 lb. For a year after surgery I was extremely ill and spent 3 weeks in the hospital plus all kids of tests. Eventually Dr. Smith did exploratory surgery and discovered my stomach and liver had fused.  He fixed that and I have eaten like a horse ever since, been healthy and maintain my weight around 155.  My highest weight was 340.  My life has changed in so many ways since wls!!!  

I look forward to connecting with local wls folks!
peachynptc
on 8/29/11 11:21 am - Fayetteville, GA
I'm not sure if it is near the dentist or not, here is the website, ptcfitnessspa.com/
I know it is in Westpark Walk on the corner of Hwy 75 and 54 in Peachtree City. We will meet Sept. 10th at 11:30. Mollie will be speaking about nutrition and show us some exercises. I just completed the training for a support group leader and had Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy on April 11th of this year. I look forward to seeing you there. PM me and I will give you more info. When you PM me, please tell me your email, name, address, phone number, name on OH and I will keep you updated by email and phone more if you like.  We've been meeting since June and in October we plan on having a clothing swap. I also have "goodies" to give out, samples that have been sent to me!
We look forward to meeting you in a few weeks!! Please RSVP!
Thanks

VSG: 4/11/11 by Dr. Kevin McGill at Buckhead Bariatrics, Atlanta, GA.

Looking for Support Group near Fayetteville/Peachtree City, GA

Most Active