Dr. Champion is retiring

remario
on 9/8/11 8:35 am - Woodstock, GA
For me what is funny and interesting is that only Dr Macik's patients came here to talk bad about Dr Champion's reputation.
I am VERY HAPPY with the choice that I made choosing Dr Champion as my surgeon- I completed 3 months yesterday aWhile tnd I had a wonderful surgery , wonderful recovery and he could not have been better to me. Dr Macik was a disapointment !  
I don't care and don't mind about Dr Champion's drug addiction - that's his and his family's private problem . What matters to me, is how GREAT he was to me when I literally put my life on his hands.

aseg21
on 8/15/11 12:13 am - Miami, FL
I never said you weren't able to say what you would like, I simply said that it was unnecessary and rude. Also I think it's worth noting, he's been clean for 16 years now and complied with each restriction the medical board placed on him including the mandated monitoring and random drug screening. Either way, it's irrelevant, I just found your statement to be very rude and uncalled for. It's precisely why people don't post on these boards - they don't want to be attacked.

Lowest Weight: 145 lbs
Current weight: 148.6 lbs

Total Loss: 226 lbs

kderry9138
on 8/18/11 10:59 am - Powder Springs, GA
Don't know anything about Champion but I LOVE DR. MACIK!!!!!!!!!

The greatest legacy a mother can leave her children is the quality of her own life. ~Unknown
HW-285 - Pre-op 270 - GW 150        
Most Active