Back from Bahamas!!! Updated pics

MIDDLE MAN
on 3/31/11 4:56 am - GA
Got cha covered. Hope ta c ya there.

ATL STAND UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEIZE THE MOMENT!!  LIGHTS , CAMERA , ACTION
                                                     125 TOTAL LOST

M U.
on 3/26/11 11:15 am
LaShelle, you really do look amazing. I mean, I seriously wouldn't know you lost as much weight as you did. You must have some SERIOUSLY good genes for skin elasticity!!! I'm envious...I've got so much skin to deal with. Plastics will have to be in my future for sure. Wahh.

So happy for you! 
LaShelle2
on 3/27/11 10:46 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
Merle, none of us are perfect.  It's damn near impossible to lose 175lbs and not have some jiggle somewhere.

Yes, mine is not as extreme as others, but it bothers me just the same. It's just a daily remnder I will always have aome trace of my FAT days slapping me in the face. Just something I have to deal with.

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

brenda549
on 3/27/11 9:32 am - Duluth, GA
 LaShelle, 
You go with your bad self!  You look fantabulous!
                                                HW357-CW235-GW150
            Join my journey at www.entirelybrenda.com.

LaShelle2
on 3/27/11 10:47 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
Thanks Brenda.  Wow you look so tiny on your pic. Post some before and after pics please.

WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

Fascinated One
on 3/28/11 2:41 am - Atlanta, GA
You are looking so beautiful, and such a nice shape. I'm glad you had fun in the Bahamas.

Love the pose and the outfit in the last pic. That's a good color on you.

START 318 | CW 179 | GW 165 | --- Updated Feb 3, 2012 (-139) 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Have you researched all of your options?
Duodenal Switch--Check it out at 
DSFacts.com and www.duodenalswitch.com/
Ginger L.
on 3/29/11 11:22 pm - Woodstock, GA
Girl you look amazing!!  Im so proud of you! 

Starting Weight: 325;  Pre Surgery Weight: 314

LaShelle2
on 3/30/11 4:48 am, edited 3/30/11 4:49 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
Thanks Ginger!!!

you were there for me from the beginning. Why didn't you tell me I was so dang FAT!!!

WHY I CHOSE DS: 

Kenwillmore
on 3/30/11 4:12 am
You look absolutely amazing... so tiny :).   

HW: 258 SW: 248 GW: 150  

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/
LaShelle2
on 3/30/11 4:50 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
thanks!
Most Active