Back from Bahamas!!! Updated pics

MzTiff
on 3/21/11 10:26 pm - Lithonia, GA
Cute Lashelle!!!!  You look wonderful!!!!!  Your arms do not look bad, and stomach looks FLAT!!!!  Looks like you had a great time in the Bahamas. 

I will update/add my pictures very soon.  I really want to do it upon reaching goal--- but these last pounds are not being kind, they aren't leaving without a fight:):):)......

HW-  255       SW- 239     GW-150      CW- 143 (uh!!!! 4 more lbs needed for 100) 
LaShelle2
on 3/22/11 12:19 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
Thanks Tiff.

And you look good girl.

I am sure the summer heat will help melt away those last pounds. 

Don't stress. Just think how far you've come. Don't let those few pounds steal your joy from the ones already gone.  You have done well with your vsg!

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

lerkhart
on 3/22/11 9:17 am
WOW LaShelle you look fantastic!!  I wish my legs looked as good as yours do....  I have to wear long shorts they look pretty bad.

Glad you had a great time.

Linda
14.5 lost pre-surgery  5'1 1/2"                                      LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
LaShelle2
on 3/22/11 10:15 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
Thanks Linda!
LovelyLadee77
on 3/22/11 10:40 pm - Atlanta, GA
Girl please! You look great and it looks like you had a FAB time in the Bahamas! I'm going on a cruise the 1st week of October, so I have a couple goals to meet in order to feel like I can post some swimsuit pics...LOL. I'm excited b/c the weight is definitely melting off! Yaay! Operation: BREAK THEIR NECKS in full effect! hahaha
Sleevie The Wondertwin is where I rant.......its PG.....mostly
"I like my money right where I can see it....hanging in my closet"-Carrie Bradshaw  

LilySlim Weight loss tickers 
LynetteT
on 3/23/11 11:06 am - Gwinnett County, GA
You look great Lashelle.
HW:297-SW:278-CW-220-GW-150--http://www.youtube.com/user/sarahsmomma1

nilesmama08
on 3/24/11 4:35 am - Atlanta , GA
Lashelle,

You look fantastic! I don't see any arm flab. You are certainly the DS Diva. You go girl!!!!

Stephanie
MIDDLE MAN
on 3/24/11 7:21 am - GA
Show off , LOL looking good mizz lady.

ATL STAND UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEIZE THE MOMENT!!  LIGHTS , CAMERA , ACTION
                                                     125 TOTAL LOST

LaShelle2
on 3/27/11 10:43 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
Thanks. You are lookin pretty handsome too sir!   When is the next gig? I want to make the next one. I have never seen you on stage and look forward to it.

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

MIDDLE MAN
on 3/31/11 4:55 am - GA

ATL STAND UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEIZE THE MOMENT!!  LIGHTS , CAMERA , ACTION
                                                     125 TOTAL LOST

Most Active