Special Surgery Prayers for Walterswife 2-25-2011

LaShelle2
on 2/24/11 4:29 am, edited 2/24/11 4:42 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA

Celeste,

You are a very special lady. You are fearfully and wonderfully made. You are perfect in His eyes. ALL of you.  He knew you from the foundations of the earth. He is your most intimate friend. 

When He created you, He was painstakingly careful. You were not just another creature on an assembly line.  He took special care to form you distinctly, just for His delight.

He drew every fine line on your palms and fingers to make you uniquely His.  He placed every strand of hair upon your head.  He molded your hips, and breasts just so. He stretched your limbs to a create a perfect balance, so they would sway at a perfect gait.  He took even more time on your insides, connecting thousands of miles of tiny nerves, tendons, muscles, even every tiny microscopic cell was designed,  uniquely for Celeste B. 

At some point in His work,  He even placed a tiny almost undetectable seed in you that would one day grow into a thing we call cancer

He placed it in your breast, close to your heart, because this is where He is most intimately acquainted to you.

He knew one day  it would grow and need to be removed.  He chose just the right time for your doctor to discover this gift.  He knew he needed you to be His survivor, so he made sure it was detected early.  He knew this would be painful for you both physically and emotionally, but He also knew that you were special and you would be strong enough to battle it, and you would be victorious.

He placed it there as a special gift. He knew you were an exceptional woman, and would be able to use this gift to glorify Him one day.   He trusts you.  He knew you will not grow bitter.  He knew you would not break.

He knew your cancer will be a testimony of His glorious healing powers.  He knew this cancer would be the only way for Him to bring certain other ladies into His kingdom... women you don't even know yet, but will encounter one day along your life journey. 
He knew that when they see you, and hear your testimony of survival, they will be so moved, they will run after Him. 

You see, this seed he planted in you, will grow into something so much bigger than a cancer. This seed was designed to help Celeste B. change the world.

He did not  give you this burden to bear alone.  He gave you family, and friends, and loved ones.  They are praying for you when you don't even know it! He has an army of angels encamped all around you.  They pray and care for you without ceasing. 

He has a host of intercessors all over this world that are praying for you in the name of battling breast cancer.  People you will only know in spirit.  You will never meet most them, but they know you. They know your pain. 

This is all part of His plan...  
HE KNEW!!!

He knew you would be AFRAID, so He wrote in His word:

So do not fear, for I am with you; 
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you; 
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Isaiah 41:10  

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.                                                          Psalm 23:4

He knew you would be ANGRY, so He wrote in His word:

for man's anger does not bring about the righteous life that God desires.
                                                          James 4:20

He knew you would be in PAIN, so He wrote in His word:

"For I will restore health unto you, and I will heal you of your wounds, saith the Lord."

Jeremiah 30:17

"Behold, I will bring you health and cure, and I will cure you, and will reveal unto you the abundance of peace and truth."
                                                 Jeremiah 33:6

He knew this would be hard on your body, and you would at times be WEARY, so he wrote in His word:

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light. "

Matthew 11:28-30

He knew you would be VICTORIOUS!, so He wrote in His word:

"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us."
                                                                   Revelation 2:10

Although what you are battling now is confusing, painful, and seemingly unfair, it is all part of His plan for you.  I know you are a woman of faith, and you know He is a sovereign God.  

My prayers will be with you tomorrow and throughout your healing.  I love and care for you very much. May the peace of God which surpasses all understanding be with you.

~ LaShelle

Life's Crossroads

Sometimes we come to life's crossroads and view what we think is the end,

But God has a much wider vision and God knows it's only a bend-

The road will go on and get smoother, and after we've stopped for a rest,

The path that lies hidden beyond us is often the part that is best.

So rest and relax and grow stronger,

Let go and let God share your load,

And have faith in a brighter tomorrow,

You've just come to a bend in the road!

Faith

When you've come to the edge of all the light you know, and are ready to step into the darkness of the unknown. Faith is knowing one of two things will happen. Either, there will be something solid to stand on , or you will be taught how to fly.

DeniseATL
on 2/24/11 4:54 am - Atlanta, GA
Thanks Lashelle!  I am praying!

Fascinated One
on 2/24/11 5:02 am - Atlanta, GA
Wishing you the best of luck with surgery, a smooth recovery, complete healing, and strength for you and your family. I'm sending you positive thoughts and prayers that you will overcome this obstacle and have a long life of good health to come. 

Many hugs and much love to you.

Rolanda

START 318 | CW 179 | GW 165 | --- Updated Feb 3, 2012 (-139) 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Have you researched all of your options?
Duodenal Switch--Check it out at 
DSFacts.com and www.duodenalswitch.com/
LynetteT
on 2/24/11 7:34 am - Gwinnett County, GA
Walterswife-Prayers for you and your family during this difficult time. 

Lashelle-What a beautiful post!
nilesmama08
on 2/24/11 7:57 am - Atlanta , GA
Mrs. Celeste,

You are in my prayers. By his stripes you are healed. In Jesus name! Amen

Stephanie
MARTINA P.
on 2/24/11 8:54 am - ROCKMART, GA
 Celeste,

I am praying for you and know that God  is going to protect you because you are a strong special woman.  I pray  that everything will be OK and by this time next year you will be a happy woman.  I promise after I have surgery and have lost approximately 100 lbs I will walk for breast Cancer in your name and others.  God Bless you and your family.  

MARTINA
Rockmart Georgia                        
HW: 315 CW: 117 GW:  First goal 150 met 3/23/2012, Second goal 135

MARIA F.
on 2/24/11 10:12 am - Athens, GA

Not all healing comes from the Drs. hands or from medicine. We are praying for your full recovery.

FormerlyFluffy.com

DeniseATL
on 2/24/11 8:40 pm - Atlanta, GA
I think it is beautiful to do the Breast Cancer Walk..I would love to join you...

MARTINA P.
on 2/25/11 8:19 am - ROCKMART, GA
 Denise,

I would love for you to walk with me.  I always said that if I got the weight off I would do walks for a cause because I want to help any way I can.
MARTINA
Rockmart Georgia                        
HW: 315 CW: 117 GW:  First goal 150 met 3/23/2012, Second goal 135

Sunshine16
on 2/24/11 8:52 pm
I will definitely send my prayers out to walterswife! 
Most Active