Calling Folks in North Georgia

WantingToBeThing
on 2/6/11 6:08 am

Hey I am in Cleveland Ga. Just curious if anyone is in North Georgia and wants to become buddies on here for support and chats, to keep each other accountable.

Deborah T.
on 2/6/11 11:15 pm - GA
Hello I am Deborah.  I use to live in Rockmart.  I now live in McDonough.  I would like to become your friend and help you.

I had Lap-Band in Sept. 08, and lost 122 pounds in 11 months.  I feel so great, and am so good now.  I have gone from a size 24 to a size 3/4, and I love it.

GETTING HEALTHY ONE POUND AT A TIME

Deborah Turrell
Obesity Help Support Group Leader/Obesity Help Life Coach

WantingToBeThing
on 2/7/11 2:59 am
I am so excited. Like the message I sent you. My friends here all 4 of them. I have asked so many times how are you losing, what are you eating. Just give me hints. They all say I walk sometimes, I just drink milkshakes, etc. That does not help me. I even said lets do a daily menu together. And, they are like do not ask me anymore, cause I am not gonna tell you my secrets. It is really hard living in a small town and everyone knows everyone's business. I still get the questions and looks. I know I have had battles, I know what I am suppose to be doing. I just gave up last year. Jan 15th this year I have got back on track. Was down 236.5 yester day am. ate right yesterday, had my water, protein shakes just as usual. Get up this am and bam again as a week ago sunday. I have gained up to 240. I do not understand this weight had been steady until last sunday. went from 238 to 242 overnight, took me all week to get that back down and was at 236.5. now 240 so bummed wondering what is making me retain the water so bad. My goal is to get to 200 by June 5th my bananniversary date. But if I lose good thru week and do not eat nothing different what is this water weight that hits me on sunday. I do not exercise on a regular basis. I know I should but I do not.

Most Active