Tummy Tuck

adbrooks6
on 1/24/11 2:35 am - Lawrenceville, GA
Does anyone know a good plastic surgeon in the atlanta area that is also good with insurance approvals?
 Angela,
ObesityHelp Support Group Leader

mac409
on 1/24/11 11:25 pm
the best is Dr Carmen Kavali, I have had a full body contoure done by her and would not use anyone else,... It is a all women office and they are all wonderful.  You can always reach the doctor day or night if needed... I interviewed more than five in the atlanta area before I met her. 
Let me know if you have any questions...Bernadette, size 3 121 lbs, formally 300lbs and size 28,
adbrooks6
on 1/24/11 11:59 pm - Lawrenceville, GA
Does she accept insurance?
 Angela,
ObesityHelp Support Group Leader

chrystian73
on 1/25/11 5:55 am - Buford, GA
Virtually all plastic surgeons accept some form of insurance. They just don't accept all forms of insurance. If you have Aetna insurance you want to find someone who works with Aetna. If you have Blue Cross you need to find someone who takes Blue Cross. What kind are you looking for?
FOXYBROWN MAMA
on 2/9/11 8:34 am
 What was the cost?

"'I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control and at times I'm hard to handle...but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."-- Marilyn Monroe

walterswife
on 1/26/11 2:19 pm
You may need to find out what types of plastic surgery are covered by your policy.  I think that is the first step since many companies will not pay for a tummy tuck regardless of who the ps is.

HW 240/ SW 229/ GW 146/CW 125; OH Support Group Leader   

Starting size:  18W-20;  Present size: 0 or 2; 5'5-1/2" tall. 
Current BMI 20.4 as of 2/13/2013 (normal for the first time in my life).
Goal weight reached on 8/12/2010; As of 1/13/2013, 21 pounds below goal

Fascinated One
on 1/26/11 11:07 pm - Atlanta, GA
Emory has a plastic surgery program and they file insurance. This is their website:

www.emoryhealthcare.org/emory-university-hospital-midtown-at lanta/services/plastic-surgery.html
START 318 | CW 179 | GW 165 | --- Updated Feb 3, 2012 (-139) 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Have you researched all of your options?
Duodenal Switch--Check it out at 
DSFacts.com and www.duodenalswitch.com/
Most Active