Unfortunate News

LaShelle2
on 1/18/11 3:44 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
Appears you may be right, they have different addresses, but I did think they were workign in the same office at one point???

Pulled Dr. Hixon's Medical Review Board report and 3 settlements are showing. Nothing other than that showing.

Pre-ops really should utalize the medical review board and internet to check for malpractice suits, patient  complaints, etc.

link to his review board records: https://www.gaphysicianprofile.org/profile.ShowProfileAction .action?lic_nbr=037233
LynetteT
on 1/19/11 9:53 am - Gwinnett County, GA
Thanks for the link info. I am going to check it now for my surgeon.
LaShelle2
on 1/19/11 10:38 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
This should be the first thing you do!

Especially if you are having surgery with Duncan, Champion,  Maynard, or Borrowes.

Sure, a surgon can have a jaded past and overcome it, but he was cutting on me, I definitely would want to address what he has done to improve his skills.

If you have another option for wls with  a surgeon with a clean record, why even take the risk?

Just a thought for pre-ops to ponder...

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

Deborah T.
on 1/17/11 8:23 pm - GA
I am praying for her Children and Family.

GETTING HEALTHY ONE POUND AT A TIME

Deborah Turrell
Obesity Help Support Group Leader/Obesity Help Life Coach

mekia445
on 11/30/11 4:48 am - GA
hi my name is yamekia nesby im ralohnas daughter i just wont to thank everyone for yall prayers for my family..
DeniseATL
on 1/20/11 3:57 am - Atlanta, GA
I am so very sorry to hear of this.  May God bless and keep her family.

Most Active