Groupon $19 for $40 worth of vitamin and supplement certificate through Monday

LaShelle2
on 1/15/11 1:16 am, edited 1/16/11 1:26 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
Just got this in my e-mail and wanted to share. I do know they have wls friendly protein.  Also have a lot of the clear liquid ready to drink which are good for newbies that 1st week out.

The GNC it's good for  is Roswell Rd only, but at 50%+  savings well worth the drive IMO.  I think maybe Sandy Springs??

Limit is 1 per customer, but I think you cn do it as a gift, so maybe you could get one in hubby or a friend's name too if you really want to stock up and make it worth driving to Roswell Rd.

I love groupon and restaurants.com!!!

here is the link, or go to groupon.com if it does not work

http://www.groupon.com/atlanta/deals/gnc-atlanta-sandy-sprin gs?utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter&c=a&addx=LaShelle2 @bellsouth.net&utm_content=atlanta_deal_feed_with_updates_20 11-01-07
Fascinated One
on 1/15/11 9:33 am, edited 1/15/11 9:41 am - Atlanta, GA
Thanks. I got mine. Groupon has the best deals.

ETA: I found some of the Isopure zero carb, clear, ready-to-drink 20 oz. protein drinks at Vitamin Shoppe today on clearance for half price. I love their clearance bin! 

START 318 | CW 179 | GW 165 | --- Updated Feb 3, 2012 (-139) 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Have you researched all of your options?
Duodenal Switch--Check it out at 
DSFacts.com and www.duodenalswitch.com/
LaShelle2
on 1/16/11 1:29 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
I like Vit Shoppe too.  I love the way it smells from those essential oils LOL.

You gotta grab a sample of the Jay Robb orange next time you're in there. Izzy brought it to the protein party I had at the support meeting. It's good!

I just can't stomach the Isopure :-(

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

Fascinated One
on 1/16/11 6:58 am - Atlanta, GA
I tried a sample pack of Jay Robb's vanilla egg white protein mix, but I have a stock pile of other whey isolates for now. Vitamin Shoppe had Jay Robb protein bars on the clearance table, but the carbs were too high.

I use the Isopure unflavored powder mixed in sauces and wet foods---works well. The ready-to-drink 20 oz Isopure that was on clearance was orange flavor and tastes a lot like orange Hi-C to me. They had 5 bottles and I got all of them.
START 318 | CW 179 | GW 165 | --- Updated Feb 3, 2012 (-139) 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Have you researched all of your options?
Duodenal Switch--Check it out at 
DSFacts.com and www.duodenalswitch.com/
LynetteT
on 1/15/11 10:57 am - Gwinnett County, GA
Thanks Lashelle.  I love me some Groupon too. 
LaShelle2
on 1/16/11 1:26 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
Just checked today's groupon e-mail and it's extended til tomorrow. So still available until they sell out of the coupons.

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

Most Active