Dear Santa.................

MARIA F.
on 12/24/10 6:03 am - Athens, GA

Formerly-Fluffy-Dear-Santa-Been-Good

Dear Santa,

I have been VERY good this year………………….Ok I have been mostly good this year………….Ok I have been good some of this year……………….Ok I haven’t been thrown in jail!

Please give me a gift certificate for revision WLS!

Hugs,
Maria

P.S.: I’ll leave a protein bar and glass of Muscle Milk out for you.

FormerlyFluffy.com

FormerlyFluffy.com

lerkhart
on 12/24/10 9:33 am
Maria,

I sure hope you get your Christmas Wish!!  Good luck.

Linda
14.5 lost pre-surgery  5'1 1/2"                                      LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
LaShelle2
on 12/24/10 12:48 pm - STOCKBRIDGE, GA

Now, if you insist  you can send Taye Diggs or Grant Hill over  to give me a thorough punishment.

It would only be fair since I've been such a bad little girl, RIGHT??? 

I won't complain a bit.  I won't even complain if you sent them both. You can even watch to make sure they do it right.

Cheers,
LaShelle

p.s.
   a purple
2011 Z370 Roadster convertible would be a pretty cool stocking stuffer. 

Since I've lost all this weight, it's only fair I let the rest of the world admire how damned cute I am now. And, you know how you're always encouraging public service and everything, so I'll sacrifice my veheicular privacy in order to beautify the community... 

pps. 

That 3 carat princess cut diamond set at Shane and Company I was looking at the other day will be acceptable if the Roadster does not fit in the stocking.  My ring size is down to 7 now from 10. Make sure you have Rudolph make note of that for future reference. 

ppps.

Well,  I was just thinking, if I promise to be good next year can you just go ahead and bring the ring and the car? 

Besides,  gas prices are high,  as is reindeer feed. It would save you the inconvenience of making two trips.  Plus that's better for the environment.

LaShelle2
on 12/24/10 12:58 pm, edited 12/24/10 1:06 pm - STOCKBRIDGE, GA

My Dearest WLS Sister Maria,

Today I ate over the course of the day:

fried chicken
sweet potato pie
pecan pie
caramel cake
chocolate cake
peppermint candy
mac n cheese
mashed potatoes and gravy
butter and rolls - meaning an insane glob of butter and a little roll
french fries
cheesecake
fatty fatty ham
potato salad
dressing and gravy
sweet tea

plus turkey and the veggies, but the healthy stuff don't count

Now, having said that...  I will be intimately acquainted with my bathroom for most of tomorrow morning!!!

I will be thin

I won't gain weight back

But, I will be miserable as hell for the early part of the day!!!!  

I will gladly swap my DS with you just for tomorrow til noon.
After then,  you gotta give it back, since I intend to repeat this insane behavior tomorrow. 

Cheers, 
LaShelle

LOVE YA GIRL!!!!

Merry Christmas

P.S. 

The intent of this post is to remind you NONE of these wls are perfect. They all have their pros and cons.  You may see other wls buddies shrinking faster than you, but you don't know what all they are dealing with to get there.  DS, vsg, rny... none of it is easy.

1.You have the band.

2. You cant get anything else for the foreseeable future. 

3. You have done the best you can and look great 
    considering all the obstacles you've had.

Keep working the band for what it's worth and don't beat yourself up too much.

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

MARIA F.
on 12/25/10 3:35 pm - Athens, GA
Thanks Linda, Thanks LaShelle. Oh and hope u found Taye under your tree with a big bow on his................Merry Christmas!
Most Active