Please RSVP if you are intersted: Holiday Dinner/Support Group Meeting, Thursday,...

ga_ginger_10
on 12/3/10 2:53 am, edited 12/3/10 2:54 am - Atlanta, GA
Hello,

The time is passing so quickly....just a reminder if you are interested in joining us on the 16th please RSVP so I can give the restaurant a head count.

Hope to see you there!

Thursday,  December 16th, 6:00 p.m. 

Sage Perimeter - Park Place Center, 4505 Ashford Dunwoody Rd, Atlanta, GA 30346
Phone: (770) 804-8880   |  Driving Directions - (Across from Perimeter Mall).  THIS IS THERE NEW LOCATION!!!  On Thursday night it is ladies night and appetizers are 1/2 price....which is perfect for us!  Also the food is exceptional!!!

www.sagewoodfiretavern.com/per_aboutus.html

Hugs,

Ginger

Open RNY 3/27/01  400 lbs - 170lb.  Please visit my blog at www.gingerrock.blogspot.comYou can also find me on facebook www.facebook.com/GingerRock and Twitter www.twitter.com/GingerRock 
~Ginger~ 

LaShelle2
on 12/3/10 3:49 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
count me in Ginger + a guest

Are you coming to the GA Forum Party next Saturday? I haven't seen you since your first support meeting at the new location. 

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

ga_ginger_10
on 12/4/10 12:34 am - Atlanta, GA
I will put you and your guest on the list.  No I wish I could, but I have finals Monday, the 13th and I have to study for it all weekend.  It is really a tough class and I have to be an adult about it and miss a lot of things I would love to be doing.

I look forward to seeing you on the 16th.

Hugs,

Ginger

Open RNY 3/27/01  400 lbs - 170lb.  Please visit my blog at www.gingerrock.blogspot.comYou can also find me on facebook www.facebook.com/GingerRock and Twitter www.twitter.com/GingerRock 
~Ginger~ 

LaShelle2
on 12/4/10 1:44 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
Ok Ginger, I undrestand. I've registered for school in January. I may be calling on you if I have a hair pulling moment.  I haven't been in college for 10 years! I am so scared! 

The first time one of those little boy****s on me I'm gonna pee in my Spanx LOL.

WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

ga_ginger_10
on 12/4/10 3:43 am - Atlanta, GA
LOL, it has been 30 years since I was in school.  It was different, but I caught on pretty quick....the old brain does not exorb (spelling?)  as well as the younger ones....so I need more time to study...but it is worth it!

And yes they will approach you...a 21 year old asked me out....I said, "Honey, I have children older than you!" It was pretty funny...I was even wearing my engagement ring and he didn't care!

You will do fine...I am sure!

See you next week,

Ginger

~Ginger~ 

FOXYBROWN MAMA
on 12/16/10 1:11 pm
 Have I missed the GA FORUM party?

"'I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control and at times I'm hard to handle...but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."-- Marilyn Monroe

LaShelle2
on 12/18/10 7:57 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
Yes, it was last weekend. Sorry you missed it.  Keep looking out for new events every month though.

WHY I CHOSE DS: 

curiouscat7
on 12/3/10 7:03 am
would love to but we'll be on the Celebrity Solstice sailing the Caribbean...!!

Happy Holidays to all !!!

CC
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com
ga_ginger_10
on 12/4/10 12:31 am - Atlanta, GA

Have an Awesome time!!!

We will miss you!

Happy Holidays,

Ginger

~Ginger~ 

LaShelle2
on 12/4/10 1:48 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
CC  CELEBRITY  ooh. You gotta give me the 411 on them when you get back. I've only done Carnival, and Norwegian.  I'm interested top know what kinda vibe Celebrity has.

I really wish OH would do a cruise for one of the conferences.
Seems like there would be enough of us to get good pricing.

They should give us a big discount anyway because we can't clean out the buffet like we used to pre-op.

I recall the days of ordering 2 full 4 course meals in the formal dining room.  And (I'm so ashamed) eating pretty much most of it.
Most Active