All I want for Christmas Is???

LaShelle2
on 12/2/10 7:54 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA

Christmas Wish List

So, the end of the year is just around the corner. I can't believe it's almost 2011!  Wow, time flies when you're skinny.

I feel so happy and so blessed to have the life I have now.  I was sitting here as all the Christmas commercials come on and was thinking to myself "I have everything I want and need".

Now, it would be nice to have a fancy sports car or a luxury vacation, but let's be realistic, Santa's pockets are deep but not that deep.

I can't think of a single thing I want for Christmas.  Hmmm? This is gonna be pretty hard for Santa because I can't offer any hints.

Well, share with us what if anything you have on your Christmas wish list.

Maybe Santa is on OH too. He is a little thick in the midsection you know.  I wonder if he's ever heard of a DS?

Christmas Tree Wish List

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

LovelyLadee77
on 12/2/10 9:17 am - Atlanta, GA
LaShelle, I've already given myself the best gift I could and that is improved heath and it's an early gift that I'm opening onn 12/6 **wink**. All I want for Christmas is to see my daughters smiling face as she experiences her very 1st Christmas. She may not remember it per se, but she will have tons of pictures and video to show her just how overboard her Mommy went for her.
Sleevie The Wondertwin is where I rant.......its PG.....mostly
"I like my money right where I can see it....hanging in my closet"-Carrie Bradshaw  

LilySlim Weight loss tickers 
CColeman
on 12/4/10 2:24 am
I am truly blessed! I want for nothing!
Now that's not to say there might be some things I could think of that I would like to have!

Most Active