I have been Officially Sleeved!!

bgprettygrl
on 11/28/10 9:41 am
Although it is five days later, I am so happy to say that I have been Officially Sleeved!!  This has been the longest and most trying journey that I have ever been on.....

Thanks to everyone who gave me tips on what to take and not to take for my surgery.....I am now on the LOSER'S BENCH and very close to the CENTURY CLUB too... this is sooo exciting and it feels good to see the fruits of my labor. Thanks again for all the prayers and encourgaging words......

Bgprettygrl

sassyjonz
on 11/28/10 11:26 am - Atlanta, GA
Congratulations!  Welcome to the Losers Bench!!!!

How are you feeling?  Are you home from the hospital? Have you got your post-op regime from your surgeon?

Let us know if you need anything!!  So excited for you!!

Lia

Starting weight & height: 265/5' 8.5; Goal weight: 160; Current weight: 155

MARIA F.
on 11/28/10 11:43 am - Athens, GA
Congrats! I would LOVE to be able to revise to the VSG! U will do great with it!!!
M U.
on 11/28/10 7:57 pm
Great news and best wishes as you start this amazing journey!!

~Meryl
LaShelle2
on 11/29/10 1:31 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
It's good to hear everything went well.

Try to drink as much as possible and keep your spirits up.

The first few weeks are hard, but well worth the long term results.

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

lerkhart
on 11/29/10 1:37 am
Congrautulations and welcome to the Loser's Bench.
Linda
14.5 lost pre-surgery  5'1 1/2"                                      LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
Fascinated One
on 11/29/10 2:20 am - Atlanta, GA
Congrats on your successful surgery. When you feel up to it, I hope to meet you at one of our monthly get togethers.
START 318 | CW 179 | GW 165 | --- Updated Feb 3, 2012 (-139) 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Have you researched all of your options?
Duodenal Switch--Check it out at 
DSFacts.com and www.duodenalswitch.com/
CColeman
on 11/29/10 10:46 am
Yea!

nilesmama08
on 12/1/10 5:01 am - Atlanta , GA
Congratulations to you! I am patiently waiting to be "sleeved". Hopefully when it is my time you will have helpful pointers for me. 

Stephanie
Most Active