on 11/24/10 12:40 pm - Conyers, GA
....I'm glad to find my way back.

Hi guys and gals!
12 years post and hanging in there!!

Dan
Conyers
(deactivated member)
on 11/27/10 1:04 am
Okay, after 12 years, tell us your story.  Glad you are still hanging in there.

Ruby
3/11/2005
262/125/133
hi/lo/today
Dan T.
on 11/28/10 11:35 am - Conyers, GA
Soitanly!

Open RNY with Ed Waits at Northside a lonnnng time ago.  Hit my goal within the year and maintained the net loss that Dr Waits projected up front as long as I maintained diet and physical activity.

I did falter on the physical activity but hit the net loss and haven't gone over it....which is pretty good shooting for my surgeon.  However, I'm disappointed in my general health that was pretty darn good after that first year by the amount of exercise.  I'm looking forward to gettng back on the path and feeling that great sense of slipping clothes on that fit completely right again.

Back in 1998 and 99....going to regular rack clothes stores and trying on regular sizes for the first time in years was like the punch line to the best joke ever told.  I'm looking forward to that bit fo comedy once more.

Dan
10/98
LaShelle2
on 11/29/10 1:38 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
Hey Dan, good to meet you. Welcome back to the board.  I hope to see you out at one of our events one day.

We are having a Holiday Party December 11th. Please come join us.

Welcome Back

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

Most Active