For what are you thankful?

LaShelle2
on 12/2/10 7:37 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA

Alyssa, 

Not just on the inside, but the outside too. Don 't let anybody convince you otherwise.

I know how you feel abou****ching everyone else literally shrink around you.  But yes, your day has come girl!   

You have been such a good friend and supporter and now it's your turn.

I wish you well on your DS.  Let me know if I can help with anything.

~LaShelle

beautiful

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

DeniseATL
on 11/30/10 8:54 pm - Atlanta, GA
I am so thankful that I could chase my son around...and only stopped when he was tired not me!  I love that...brings tears to my eyes.  I also and greatful for my dear friend Alyssa having surgery Dec 7.  Praise God.  I am sooo blessed!

PinkButtafli
on 12/2/10 3:29 am - Covington, GA
Denise, I am certainly thankful for you my dear friend! You are like a ray of sunshine in my life! As I always say you're truly an angel in my life. I am grateful to have been able to share with you this incredible time of change in your life and I am most definitely thankful that you have been right there for me all along this joyride! Yes Praise Him!!!! We are so very blessed in more ways than one! My day is coming baby!!!
Most Active