CLOTHES NEEDED

birthdaygirl
on 11/5/10 8:36 am - Lithonia, GA

I am in need of some gently used/new clothing...size 8, 10, 12.....if anyone has some available for free or want to sell for resoonable price please contact me asap....til my tummy tuck don't want to spend alot of $$$ on shopping spree and never had any luck at Goodwill...

HW/293....SW/276....PSW/168....CW/148...GW/150  
LaShelle2
on 11/5/10 9:30 pm - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
Hey BG,

I recently joined swapanistas meetup group. They do periodic clothing swaps. You may want to become a member too. It's free.

Also, which GW do you shop at?   I have had pretty good luck at the one on hwy 124.  I also love the ones in Stockbridge, Buckhead, S. Cobb,  Lavista, and Alpharetta.

The one in Conyers sucks!  It smells like an old musty closet and is IMO just plain nasty.

The thing with GW is you have to be patient. Get a cup of coffee and plan to spend an hour or 2 sifting through the racks. There truly are some gems to be found in there.

I'd love to meet up with you sometime for a GW marathon. We can hit up a couple of stores and do lunch.

The cool thing is now that we're "normal" sized, we can actually fit the stuff in resale stores!!! Woo Hoo!!!

Let me know if you're interested.

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

birthdaygirl
on 11/6/10 5:02 am - Lithonia, GA
Yes, Lashelle...sounds good to me.   Let's do shopping and lunch morning/early afternoon while my kids at school..i will pm you my phone number and email....buckhead and alpharetta sounds good cause Macy's is killing my pockets until i settle at a weight after this panniculectomy.  thanks for the heads up about GW in Conyers...the one by Burlington right?  The one on Hwy 124 I never been to yet...Around 1st of December will be good for me after Thanksgiving cause I'm going back home to Chi-town to visit family....thanks....look forward to meeting you soon

HW/293....SW/276....PSW/168....CW/148...GW/150  
FOXYBROWN MAMA
on 11/20/10 7:13 pm
i live in Cobb and LaShelle suggested thrifting.  So glad she did.  Now, I refuse to shop in stores for pants.  We have Value Thrift and GW.  I have the nerve to get picky about what I buy there.  But I have found Old Navy, Talbot, Ban. Republic and Eddie Bauer.  I am in between a 16 and 14.  I have a box in my room and whenever I outgrow something, I place it in the box to re-donate.

"'I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control and at times I'm hard to handle...but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."-- Marilyn Monroe

Most Active