Still around...

LeahA
on 11/1/10 9:35 am - Atlanta , GA
I just wanted to pop on and tell you all I am still around.  I had my baby Sept 29th and have been really busy with him.  He is breastfeeding exclusively and keeping me very tired.  OF course, having 3 others also makes me tired. 

Anyway, I just wanted you all to know I am still around... just tired and busy.
RNY 5-12-04 Done at St Vincents Hospital in Carmel Indiana by Dr Margaret Inman.

Would I do it again?  IN A HEARTBEAT!!  Best gift I ever gave myself.
MARIA F.
on 11/1/10 3:01 pm - Athens, GA
Leah!!!!!!!!!!! Hey I have been wondering about u! Congrats on the new baby!!!
lerkhart
on 11/1/10 11:52 pm
Good to hear from you Leah.  Congrats on the new baby!!
Linda
14.5 lost pre-surgery  5'1 1/2"                                      LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
Amy Jo Johnson
on 11/2/10 1:53 pm - Dalton, GA
Thinking of you and your sweet family!  Keeping up with you on Facebook and that beautiful "Littleman" of yours! Congratulations! :)
LeahA
on 11/4/10 6:50 am - Atlanta , GA
Awww thank you!  He keeps me VERY busy and tired.  Breastfeeding is much harder than I thought it would be.  I used formula with the other 3 so I am feeling like a rookie.  But, the "littleman" is doing fabulous.  He is gaining a LOT of weight and growing like a weed!  I am getting into a routine but still haven't found much time for myself.  Needless to say, when I get a few minutes, I try to check my email and facebook before he starts fussing.  Sometimes I don't even get 5 minutes, other times I get to take a nap.  Either way, he is a precious baby.

Now as soon as I get cleared to exercise again, this baby weight is coming off.  I am so looking forward to that! :)
RNY 5-12-04 Done at St Vincents Hospital in Carmel Indiana by Dr Margaret Inman.

Would I do it again?  IN A HEARTBEAT!!  Best gift I ever gave myself.
M U.
on 11/7/10 8:51 am
Leah, congratulations on the baby! I breastfed all 4 of mine and I know it's tough, but it's also SO worthwhile!

Hope to see you again sometime soon. Can't believe it's been a year since we met at the OH conference last November! Wow....

Take care,
Meryl
Most Active