Physicians, GYN, docs around Peachtree City with clues about labs?

(deactivated member)
on 10/31/10 6:36 pm
VSG on 05/04/09 with
Hey friends - I have had some crap luck finding a doctor who has a clue about labs n setch for folks who have been surgically altered.  I live around Newnan (south of Peachtree City), am willing to travel, but would really like to find a primary/GYN/SOMEBODY! who has a clue about labs who is a bit closer to home.

I am absolutely willing and have been my own advocate, but I would like to be a member of a medical team, not the whole freaking team!  :} 

I have the name of a GYN lady up in Suwanee, which is great because she has experience with all of the WLS, but if I could find someone a little closer, that would be supah dupah!

I was a self pay, have the lists of labs, and have information about what they oughta be (the levels) but again, it would definitely be a blessing for my doctor to not just run the labs and hand me my results and say "see ya!"

Any suggestions?  You are appreciated!
LovelyLadee77
on 11/21/10 10:34 am - Atlanta, GA
I go to Peachtree City Obstetrics & Gynecology and there are 4 women doctors and a nurse practitioner on staff there. I see Dr. Gutherie, but they are all great! Here's the info:

210 Clover Reach
Peachtree City, GA 30269
770-487-9604
www.ptcobgyn.com
Sleevie The Wondertwin is where I rant.......its PG.....mostly
"I like my money right where I can see it....hanging in my closet"-Carrie Bradshaw  

LilySlim Weight loss tickers 
(deactivated member)
on 11/21/10 3:35 pm, edited 11/21/10 6:16 pm
VSG on 05/04/09 with
Hey girlie - let me ask this just to make sure that I understand - you say these folks ARE familiar with bariatric patients?  I have an OB/GYN that I like, but neither he, nor my PCP really have a clue about bariatric patients and their labs and whatnot. 

There is a doctor in Suwannee who is really familiar with bariatric folks and their labs, but, if I do not have to drive up there for someone who has a clue about my labs, then - you know, I could spend that time napping!  :} (or cleaning, fine but I would rather nap than clean any day!)

Whooot!  Thank girlie and neighbor!!  :}  I appreciate it!
Most Active