Realize band recall!!!!

LaShelle2
on 10/20/10 11:54 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
Just saw and wanted to share. Apparently they are recalling them, but not wanting to replace it if you already have one in you.   Hmmm??? Not good enough for new patients, but we're not going through the expense of taking them out.  Sounds like a pile of crap to me!

http://realizemysuccess.com/VoluntaryRecall.htm

Please share with your band friends
MARIA F.
on 10/20/10 5:28 pm - Athens, GA
I have passed this along. Can't beleive that they aren't good enough 2 sell but yet want them 2 remain implanted?!?!?!
LaShelle2
on 10/20/10 11:33 pm - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
My thoughts exactly.   If I were having any complications or not getting good weight loss with a R-band I would definitely be looking into making them pay for a revision.

I almost got a R-band!!!  I was registered on the site and dong all my research and everything.  I thought it was supposed to be an improvement of the L-band.

I was be panicking if I had one in me now.

R-band's response to this is right on up there with Toyota and the bad brakes.  They really need to do some reassuring for their patients.

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

Most Active