Linda (lerkhart), Andreah09, and Katiebugs

wallysdee
on 10/19/10 2:13 am - Lumberton, MS
I can not thank you enough for all the great information ya'll gave me about the Helen/Clevland area.  We are now booked at Lanny's Lodge in BlueRidge, GA.  As far as the pics of the place it is gorgeous and is a 7 full priv. bedrooms, and 5 bathrooms.  HOPEFULLY this will make our huge family a tad comfy during our week stay.  We also got a really really great deal.  I am on pins and needles awaiting next June when we actually get to go.  Thanks again!

Linda I hope you and your family had a fab time during your vaca!

Denise
lerkhart
on 10/19/10 2:15 am
Denise, I hope your family has a great vacation.  I love the mountains and wished we lived closer so we could go more often.

We had a blast.  There is a picture on my profile page of DH and I floating down the creek.

Linda
14.5 lost pre-surgery  5'1 1/2"                                      LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
LaShelle2
on 10/19/10 4:02 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
 I haven't heard anything from Katiebugs in forever. I posted a while back and she never responded. Did she have the baby? is everything ok with her?

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

Most Active