Venagence is Mine Says the DS :-)

walterswife
on 10/15/10 11:17 am

Girl..................you look wonderful!  See you tomorrow.  I have bunches of stuff to bring.................

HW 240/ SW 229/ GW 146/CW 125; OH Support Group Leader   

Starting size:  18W-20;  Present size: 0 or 2; 5'5-1/2" tall. 
Current BMI 20.4 as of 2/13/2013 (normal for the first time in my life).
Goal weight reached on 8/12/2010; As of 1/13/2013, 21 pounds below goal

LaShelle2
on 10/15/10 11:15 pm - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
 Ok C. I had a couple of size0-5  ladies rsvp from swapanistas meetup group.   hope they come .

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

FOXYBROWN MAMA
on 10/15/10 11:49 pm
 You look great.  Where is the X-mas party going to be held (City)?

"'I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control and at times I'm hard to handle...but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."-- Marilyn Monroe

LaShelle2
on 10/16/10 11:54 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
 We're working out the final details.  Depends on the amount of guests.

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

FOXYBROWN MAMA
on 10/16/10 11:05 pm
 Let me know, I'd be interested in attending.

"'I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control and at times I'm hard to handle...but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."-- Marilyn Monroe

M U.
on 10/18/10 12:52 pm
You look SO cute LaShelle! Keep rockin' those WOW moments! I'm looking forward to seeing everyone at the holiday party.
Most Active