Revisions in GA

ShonF.
on 10/13/10 3:33 pm - Peachy State, GA
I was wondering if anyone has had a revision in GA.  I had RYN 5 yrs ago and I looking for a surgeon in GA that perform revisions. 

LaShelle2
on 10/13/10 11:40 pm - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
Hey Shon. If you are interested in having a revision to DS, I highly reccomend you have a consult with Dr. Dennis Smith in Marrietta or Dr. Arthur Chasen in Augusta.

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

ShonF.
on 10/14/10 9:25 am - Peachy State, GA

Thanks

cdharr
on 12/2/10 4:05 pm - Hephzibah, GA
Both Dr. Arthur Chasen and Dr. Michael Blaney do revisions here in Augusta.  You don't mention what procedure you are interested in, but  both Drs do lap revisions from bands to VSG & RNY or VSG to RNY.  They work with both proximal & distal RNYs.  Dr. Chasen will do lap rev Bands, VSG & RNY to DS.  Neither Dr will band an RNY.  They are in Augusta and work primarily out of Trinity Hospital of Augusta.  Call their offices at 706-481-7298

Hope that helps!
CJ H
Proximal Open RNY 11/2003
"No tool works if it's been forgotten in the drawer"
Most Active