New Date for Atlanta Area Clothing Exchange October 16, 2010 Mark Your...

nilesmama08
on 10/8/10 4:52 am - Atlanta , GA
LaShelle,

Oh no! I was ready to go this weekend. I will have to let you know if babysitter is free next weekend. I will try everything possible to make it out next week.
LaShelle2
on 10/10/10 2:44 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
Your kids are welcome to join us. We have a very informal laid back support group.  There won't be any long presentation to sit through. It's more of a fellowship and get to know each other thing.

Just bring a few quiet toys or games to keep them entertained.

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

nilesmama08
on 10/11/10 6:51 am - Atlanta , GA

Alright Lashelle,

I will try this once! My daughter is in the last stages of terrible two, lol. I will bring her Saturday and if it doesn't work she will never return, lol.  Thank so much for working with me. You can add us for lunch too.

Stephanie

cdharr
on 10/10/10 8:46 am - Hephzibah, GA
This looks like fun!  I would like to share this event with my support group, is there an email address I can have people RSVP to if they want to join in on lunch?

Thanks!!
Carla
CJ H
Proximal Open RNY 11/2003
"No tool works if it's been forgotten in the drawer"
LaShelle2
on 10/12/10 12:43 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
Sure carla. We would love to have you guys join us.   My personal e-mail is [email protected].

They don't have to rsvp to come, and friends and family are welcome.
walterswife
on 10/13/10 8:30 am
Getting all of my stuff ready for Saturday....................please sign me up for lunch.

C

HW 240/ SW 229/ GW 146/CW 125; OH Support Group Leader   

Starting size:  18W-20;  Present size: 0 or 2; 5'5-1/2" tall. 
Current BMI 20.4 as of 2/13/2013 (normal for the first time in my life).
Goal weight reached on 8/12/2010; As of 1/13/2013, 21 pounds below goal

LaShelle2
on 10/13/10 9:38 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA

I got you down Celeste.  I sent out invites to some clothing exchange meet up groups in the area. I am hoping some other groups will join in with us, so we will have a wider range of sizes.  Whatever the outcome, I will just be glad to be with my surgery sisters for an afternoon.

Spread the word with your friends and church family. Everybody is welcome to join in.

Most Active