Some SEXY swimsuit pics :-)

LaShelle2
on 9/24/10 2:28 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
Ha Ha Ha made ya look didn't I?

So, what's up with everybody this month besides being hot as hell?   Girlfriends I remember this time last year when I was still a "big un" as my grandma says.  I was so freakin hot all the time!  Losing 150+ sure does make a difference in your body temp.  Now, I find myself sitting in my office with the space heater on. My co-workers think I'm insane.   I smile inwardly. It's so worth it.

So, not much new is going on with me. I'm still working on going back to school. I got my acceptance letter a couple of weeks ago. I wasn't worried about getting rejected, but getting the letter in the mail kinda made it official, so that was cool.

My DS is still a vicious force to be reckoned with.  I had finally found my happy spot and forced a stall, but I got on the scale this Tuesday and had dropped 3 more pounds.  I guess I'll be a skinny minnie whether I want to or not!

I'm enjoying being a bachelorette, since my son has officially moved out.  My sweetie is still behaving most days, and I am NOT behaving most days.  

I really miss so many people that used to be on here. Where is everybody???

Please update us on how you're doing. We miss you!!!

LaShelle2
on 9/24/10 2:38 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
Bonnibj
on 9/24/10 3:49 am - Augusta, GA
 LaShelle you look great and love that smile.  So glad to see that you are happy and doing well.   I don't have any swimsuit pictures that are current but I am loving my RNY and really understand when you talk about noticing the difference this summer without all the "extra" weight.

Wishing you continued good success.

Bonnie
         Love My Danes        
LaShelle2
on 9/24/10 4:58 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
Thanx Bonnie. I see you're one of Chasen's patients. I have heard good things about him.

I am so glad he is doing the DS woo hoo.  I think he's gonna be very busy now.

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

CColeman
on 9/24/10 7:12 am
" You rook Maaaveelusss" 

(that was my Billy Crystal imatation of a Billy Crystal imatation)

walterswife
on 9/25/10 4:20 am
LaShelle,

Looking great girl!  And yes, I agree that some people seem to have dropped off the planet..................I hope they surface soon.

HW 240/ SW 229/ GW 146/CW 125; OH Support Group Leader   

Starting size:  18W-20;  Present size: 0 or 2; 5'5-1/2" tall. 
Current BMI 20.4 as of 2/13/2013 (normal for the first time in my life).
Goal weight reached on 8/12/2010; As of 1/13/2013, 21 pounds below goal

LaShelle2
on 9/27/10 12:46 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
Thanks Celeste. You look wonderful. You were rocking those white pants Saturday!  Remember when we wouldn't dare wear white pants because they made our hips look so big?  

10.gif youre pretty image by rachel1919
walterswife
on 9/27/10 1:10 am

Thanks girl.  And yes, I remember those days well................recent memory as a matter of fact.

HW 240/ SW 229/ GW 146/CW 125; OH Support Group Leader   

Starting size:  18W-20;  Present size: 0 or 2; 5'5-1/2" tall. 
Current BMI 20.4 as of 2/13/2013 (normal for the first time in my life).
Goal weight reached on 8/12/2010; As of 1/13/2013, 21 pounds below goal

M U.
on 9/25/10 1:46 pm
Lashelle, you look so amazing! Happy, skinny, hot!! And you sound so happy. I'm glad.

I have been pretty absent and just lurking around here. Work has been hectic, I'm traveling a lot...my personal life is sort of a giant mess, but I am working hard nonetheless to get the rest of this weight off.

I'm down 110 lbs now. I feel amazing. I want to lose another 40 or so. Maybe 50. I'm not sure where my body's gonna feel/look right to me, so that's sorta open in my mind. Right now, I just want to get to freaking Onederland. That is a huge goal, and I am still 20-something pounds away so there is much work to be done.

I still haven't figured out how to paste photos right into a post here, but I added a bunch to my OH photo page.

I'd love to see you soon. I really enjoyed the few get-togethers I attended. Wish we could do it again.

~Meryl
LaShelle2
on 9/27/10 12:21 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
Directions to cut and paste....

hold mouse over pic --- right click
scroll down to cut in the white box that pops up
go over to your post where you want to past it
type control "p"

As far as the meet n greets, we still get together every month. I also have a support meting every 2nd Saturday. We will be doing a meet n greet this Friday. Maria is getting it together.  Also, we're having a clothing exchange next month.

Hope to see you soon.

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

Most Active