Researching Ga Plastic surgeons

birthdaygirl
on 9/26/10 7:33 am - Lithonia, GA
hey didi....i heard that dr. lisa bootstaylor is good...her husband was my perinatologist in conyers, ga...she charges a $100 consult fee... i have been researching online and found that Dr. Thomas Hester of paces plastic surgery andd recovery center has been practicing for 43 years...i am considering him...i have medicaid peachstate whch covered my rny...now with plastics there is one doctor who will take medicaid for a panniculectomy only...the visit was so bad i forgeot his name...i wouldn't want anyone to use him....but on another note...could u tell me how to get your name on your century card...i finally got one, got it uploaded on my page but can you message me specific details on adding my name...thanks!
birthdaygirl
on 9/26/10 7:34 am - Lithonia, GA
oh and i will let you all know the name of that horrible plastic surgeon i seen or did not see in atl...let me look him up real quick

HW/293....SW/276....PSW/168....CW/148...GW/150  
birthdaygirl
on 9/26/10 7:47 am - Lithonia, GA
i found his name Dr. Frederick Work, Jr. in Atlanta...went to see him to consult for a panniculectomy covered by medicaid/peachstate...his resident/intern took photos of me nude from all angles, then told me a had to waiit an additional hour because he was in a meeting and guess what..when he was ready to examine me and see me it was done via satellite on a tv screen...found out he was never physically in the office...my appt lasted with him 4 hours to which i never saw him face to face...very impersonal...i would not use him even if he was knowledgeable...however anyone knows what insurance companies in GA will pay for tummy tuck or breast reconstruction or inner thigh lift....any names would help

DiDi55
on 9/26/10 10:36 am - GA
VSG on 09/15/08 with
Thanks for the information, I hope you can find someone to take your insurance.  I am going to self pay, my insurance does not cover any reconstruction work.  A co-worker had a cancer which caused her to have double mastectomy - then chemo and radiation.  She had to pay for her own reconstruction - so I can not imagine that they would help me out!  We have UHC at work. 

I asked someone to put my name in my century card.  I sent you her name via pm. 

ohcardsmdi.jpg picture by lynnca1972

birthdaygirl
on 9/26/10 11:00 am - Lithonia, GA
thanks didi...i sent her a pm.....i will probably have to self pay to....one day! praying for a miracle that I don't have to live with all this extra skin forever...it makes u look and weigh more than u really do....a good bra can lift up the girls! long shorts, skirts can hide the inner thighs...but the excess skin on the tummy.....that gotta go...yep it gotta go!...take care

kgh828
on 10/11/10 8:40 am - GA
Artisan Plastic Surgery, Dr. Dianne Alexander is doing mine first part of December :)  I love her!
Most Active