Ditch the City Race!If you are adventurous you might be interested in this!!!

ga_ginger_10
on 8/23/10 3:15 am - Atlanta, GA

Hey everyone!!!

This sounds like a lot of fun....so I thought I would share with you all....website is at the bottome!!!!

Have an awesome week!!!!

Ditch The City Racing
is excited to present the first annual thrill seekers event, September 11, 2010 at the Georgia International Horse Park! This race will be run over a 3 mile course. The course is designed to create an extreme challenge for each participant. Come join us and test your skills by conquering a number of obstacles… see if you can handle the following (but not limited to): River Running (yes, run up the middle of the Yellow River about 150 yards), 4 foot Wall Climbing, Tunnel Crawling, Hill Scaling, Tire Tromping (navigate your way through the garden of tires), Wheat Straw Bale Jumping and fini**** off with a giant Slip and Slide towards the finish line (getting drenched by sprinklers as you are going through the slip and slide).

Once you complete the course join your fellow competitors for good time filled with music and beer (must be at least 21 with ID to drink). We will be giving out custom "Ditch The City Racing" pint glasses after the race. We will also be giving away 1 beer per participant with your race registration (must be at least 21 to take advantage of the free beer offer).

Once you descend into the woods, you will forget you are in the city. As a matter of fact, you will come to know why we follow the creed "Ditch the City".

http://ditchthecityracing.com/

Open RNY 3/27/01  400 lbs - 170lb.  Please visit my blog at www.gingerrock.blogspot.comYou can also find me on facebook www.facebook.com/GingerRock and Twitter www.twitter.com/GingerRock 
~Ginger~ 

Most Active