Sho Gun Japanese Steakhouse

_Suzy_
on 8/22/10 12:06 am - Lawrenceville, GA
Went there last night.  What a hoot and fun time!!

Should not have eaten ANY rice.  At least I think that's what caused my discomfort???  I ate the soup which was just broth.  Then I had a bit of salad.  When the rice was done - ate just a tad.  By the time my meat came I was stuffed and could only eat a couple of bites.  I felt bad thinking the chef would think i didn't like it.  LOL.  I am glad that I can't be a glutton anymore, but at the same time it's sometimes frustrating that I can't eat my food!  LOL

Well this was the first time eating rice and I am 4 months out.  I won't be trying it again anytime soon.  I was SO uncomfortable.

Suzy

Start Weight     309    
Surgery              301
Current               206

O M G - I am down over 100#.  

Her Royal Flyness
on 8/24/10 12:41 am
I love...well used to love that place when I lived/worked in the area.  It's such a waste now.  I tell people every now and then I miss glutony.  Of course I really don't but our limits are kind of a pain in the ass sometimes, especially when something is really really good or when all eyes are on you.

It is never too late to be what you might have been

~George Eliot
LeahA
on 9/1/10 2:09 am - Atlanta , GA
Rice is my mortal enemy.  I love it but it HATES me.  I get sick and almost every time I eat it I feel like I need to puke right after, and I am 6 years out!  If I drown it in something I might be ok but what is the point in that, right?  Anyway, I LOVE ShoGun.  The boys love it and so we go once in a while, but rice is one of those foods that isn't worth eating for the discomfort.
RNY 5-12-04 Done at St Vincents Hospital in Carmel Indiana by Dr Margaret Inman.

Would I do it again?  IN A HEARTBEAT!!  Best gift I ever gave myself.
Most Active