Who's going to Texas in November?

Amy Jo Johnson
on 8/16/10 6:36 am, edited 8/16/10 6:38 am - Dalton, GA
OK, gals and guys! I am wanting to know who is going to the OH Houston Event in November?
If you are not sure or If you have no clue as to what I am talking about then you must find out by looking under the "community"tab way up at the top of the page and the select "EVENTS". Look where it says "OH Houstn Event" all the info is there for you! FYI: The hotel DOES still have discounted prices, ask for them or you will pay an arm and a leg for a 4 star hotel! We are gettingan excellant price!

If you are going please let me know! I would love for all of us to at least meet and eat lunch together on Saturday at the event! Also, have any of you signed up for the fashion show? I have and am so excited about it! It was one of my goals after I attended the fashion show in Atlanta last year!

If you need discounted tickets, let me or your support group leader know, we have the CODES, you need! If you have any questions, I will be glad to answer them to the best of my ability or I can put you in touch with someone who will have an answer!

Let's show them "Big Texans" what "Sweet Georgia Peaches" we are!
Amy Jo Johnson L.P.N.
Northwest Georgia OH Support Group Leader
Lap-Band Revsion to RNY 12/22/08
Dr. John Sweeney, M.D.
Emory Hospital
267/178/150    
MARIA F.
on 8/16/10 4:56 pm - Athens, GA
Hoping I can go but not sure.

Congrats on the grandbaby!!!
Ginger L.
on 8/18/10 12:05 am - Woodstock, GA
I wish I could get away.  The one in ATL was sooo much fun!!  And yes your right the fashion show was amazing!  I did the ATL one and felt like a queen!  I would encourage anyone that can attend its alot of fun!    Have fun and if things change I'll let you know! 

G

Starting Weight: 325;  Pre Surgery Weight: 314

Most Active