Slacker

Ginger L.
on 8/16/10 12:16 am - Woodstock, GA
Yes Slacker that's me!!   I have been away for sometime now for many reasons which I will not get into.  The reason for my post today is when I logged onto my computer this am I had an email from OH help group leader congratulating me on my 2 year anniversary which was Friday.  Yes I'm very excited about that and have been very successful in my 160 lbs lost and have been through many ups and downs.  I do remember what its like and will never forget the experience and tribulations that I faced!!  I  have an incredible busy, active life now and thank those that helped me get to were I am today!! I am not looking for a pat on the back but in the email it made me realize that I have been slacking and I have NOT been there for those that may need direction or support like I had when I was going thru the process!  Guilt set in and made me realize that I need to do better!!  I rarely get on OH because of the limitations that I have here at work but will try and do better and check at least once a week or so.  If you need or want to talk to me you can always email me on my black berry at gingerlloyd@comcast and I will be glad to listen to you, cry with you, scream with you, or laugh with you or what ever emotion you are going through at the time.   I wish each and everyone of you the success that I have had and want you to know that I am here if you need me!!  
Hugs to all and a big hello to all my friends and I apologize for not being around! 
Being a Nana is very busy work but I'm loving every min of it!! 

Hugs!!!

G

Starting Weight: 325;  Pre Surgery Weight: 314

walterswife
on 8/16/10 4:21 am
Congratulations, Ginger.  Glad you're back.

HW 240/ SW 229/ GW 146/CW 125; OH Support Group Leader   

Starting size:  18W-20;  Present size: 0 or 2; 5'5-1/2" tall. 
Current BMI 20.4 as of 2/13/2013 (normal for the first time in my life).
Goal weight reached on 8/12/2010; As of 1/13/2013, 21 pounds below goal

Amy Jo Johnson
on 8/16/10 6:14 am - Dalton, GA
Ok, then I am "Slacker II"!  Remember we are all riding in the same boat here and we need to keep each other up and standing strong! My OH friends provide me with that along with my family! Heck, some of my OH friends are even "adopted" family! We love ya and are glad you are back! Us new grand mama's need each other! Congratulations to you too, Nana! Love ya! :)
Amy Jo Johnson L.P.N.
Northwest Georgia OH Support Group Leader
Lap-Band Revsion to RNY 12/22/08
Dr. John Sweeney, M.D.
Emory Hospital
267/178/150    
Ginger L.
on 8/16/10 6:56 am - Woodstock, GA
Thanks Amy, SlackerII  LOL  
Hugs to you and you love on that new grandbaby now!! 
Im about to take off and go and get mine as we speak. counting the mins till I get off work so I can love on him!  Maybe go to the park!  Fun Fun!!  

Hugs!
G

Starting Weight: 325;  Pre Surgery Weight: 314

Most Active