Anyone in Statesboro, GA area? Need support group or buddy.

Angie H.
on 8/10/10 4:13 am - Brooklet, GA
I live about 45 miles from Savannah, GA near Statesboro and I cannot drive all the way to Savannah for support group but I would love to be a part of one. If anyone on this forum is near Statesboro I would love to have a buddy.

Jillian O.
on 8/12/10 3:47 am - Fort Riley, KS
I live in Hinesville,its an hour from Statesboro in one direction,and an hour from Savannah in the other direction.

Jillian
Operation Iraqi Freedom Veteran, Army Wife, 3x Ironman Finisher

Angie H.
on 8/17/10 12:15 am - Brooklet, GA
Hi Jillian,

We need to try to get a support group started closer to home. I would be willing to drive some but it is hard to drive to Savannah every time. The support meetings I have attended in Savannah (at Memorial) are not that personal and I feel a little disconnected. Do you know of anyone around you that may want to meet somewhere? Once a month would even help.

Jillian O.
on 8/25/10 1:48 am - Fort Riley, KS
Lets work on that, I know another lady in Stateboro who had her surgery around the time you did,by Dr. Whipple.Since the 2 of you live in Satesboro,I can come to you guys. I think we can work this out.

Jillian
Operation Iraqi Freedom Veteran, Army Wife, 3x Ironman Finisher

cdharr
on 8/21/10 2:51 pm - Hephzibah, GA
I know it's still a drive for you, but we have support groups in Augusta that you are welcome to attend.  We have a couple of people that come from the Statesboro area because they like it better than Savannah's meetings.  We meet the 1st & 3rd Thursday of every month at 7pm at Trinity Hospital.

Let me know if you want more information.

Carla
CJ H
Proximal Open RNY 11/2003
"No tool works if it's been forgotten in the drawer"
Most Active