Weight Loss Pills

(deactivated member)
on 7/25/10 7:22 pm

Hi everybody

I am very fatty in teenage, and like to loose my weight. I heard about the phentramin d, for weight loss, can anybody suggest, is it really affect or not.

Thanks in advance.

LaShelle2
on 7/26/10 12:46 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA

Hi Joseph. Where do you live? How old are you?  How much do you weigh and how tall are you? Have you talked about this with your doctor?  I'm not sure how old you are, and  some diet pills are not ok for teenagers.

Could you give us some more info about yourself, so we can help you.

curiouscat7
on 7/26/10 4:08 am
La Shelle

a troll ...don't feed the trolls

CC
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com
LaShelle2
on 7/26/10 4:25 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
CC the thought crossed my mind, but what if  this really is a confused teen needing help???   There really is not true way to tell, so sometimes it's best to err on the side of caution, especially when a potentially emotionally fragile teen is at risk.  :-)

Have you seen the crap on the mail board with the SB man? What if that guy really does have mental problems? People have been so MEAN to him. That kinda stuff could really push someone over the edge and make them commit suicide. Its like grown folks cyber bullying.  I really think the man can't help himself and doesn't know any better.

ps.  you're acting kinda sassy today, sure you haven't been hanging with the DS'ers?

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

curiouscat7
on 7/26/10 12:14 pm
yeah,,, the guy on the MB is a train wreck... it is evident from his "you tube video" ,yes there is one, he is mentally challenged.... However, his venom attacks on people doesn't make it an excuse

CC
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com
Most Active