Any room on the bench for me?

DarleneR
on 7/21/10 12:12 am
I got approved!!  I found out last night that Kaiser approved me and I have an appt for my consultation with Dr. Macik on August 9 @ 3:15.  Kaiser is kinda wonky in that they approve you first and then refer you to the surgeon...either way I'm just happy that they approved me!!  YAY me!!
kderry9138
on 7/21/10 12:27 am - Powder Springs, GA
Absolutely Chickie!  I had my upper GI today...nasty but cool....and now I just have to wait and get my pulmonary clearance appt.  I am so excited for you!!!!!  Thanks for going with me last night.  This is going to be so much better to go through this together!  Yay!!!!!

The greatest legacy a mother can leave her children is the quality of her own life. ~Unknown
HW-285 - Pre-op 270 - GW 150        
CColeman
on 7/21/10 1:01 am
Yea! Welcome to the board and the "Macik Herd"
Congratulations.

Dianne_Shack
on 7/22/10 10:06 am - Chattanooga, TN
I am so excited for you. i know it has been a long process to get approved but in the end it will be so worth it. All the waiting drove me nuts..but now here i am 5 months later and I don't even remember the wait LOL Now i wonder if this weight will ever come off!! Funny how we replace one worry with another!!
I cant wait to share surgery stories and the "here after" ones too!
I love ya!!

DIANNE 

DarleneR
on 7/22/10 11:53 am
 Aww thanks sweetie. It has been a long wait and I'm almost there finally.  And yes, your weight will come off.  You are down 60 lbs already....I doubt I will recognize you the next time I see you.  
Most Active