July Meet and Greet

MzTiff
on 7/19/10 1:52 am, edited 7/19/10 9:01 am - Lithonia, GA

I have officially named July as a month of Celebration......

A couple of our OH members are celebrating birthdays....

A Couple of our OH members are celebrating surgiversaries.......

And we have one very special member preparing for upcoming surgury on August 3, 2010. 

operating room cartoons, operating room cartoon, operating room picture, operating room pictures, operating room image, operating room images, operating room illustration, operating room illustrations

We will be celebrating all of our wonderful July accomplishments, as well as the pre-surgury shower for our very own  Fascinated One  on

Saturday, July 24, 2:00 pm @

Bahama Breeze Restaurant and Grille
3590 Breckenridge Boulevard
Duluth, GA 30096
Phone: (770) 935-6509.

Bahama Breeze has several WL friendly selections including MANY grilled fish choices, chicken and seafood entree salads and Lite chicken, pasta and Kabob entrees. 

Please visit the nutritional guide and menu on thier website at
http://www.bahamabreeze.com/

I hope to see you there. 

LaShelle2
on 7/19/10 2:05 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
Hey Tiff , thanks for planning this... put me down for 1 on the rsvp list please.

I'll be celebrating my birthday which was July 5, and my surgiversary which will be July 28.   I can't believe it's been a whole year.  It's kinda neat having my birthday and my re-birthday in the same month.

I LOVE  Bahama Breeze. It was so nice at the Meet N Greet we had last year, and a late lunch is perfect for my schedule.  Great idea! 

I may have to hit the clearance racks at Gwinett Place while I'm on that exit, because my 14's are all falling off. 
:-(

Are we meeting at the big round fire pit table on the patio?   We'll have to get there early and stake it out for our group.

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

LeahA
on 7/19/10 3:38 am - Atlanta , GA
I have never been to Bahama Breeze!!  That sounds wonderful!  Lemme check with the hubby but I think I can actually make that one.  The only request I have is that no one makes fun of my weight gain. :)  It is all for a good cause that will arrive in 12 1/2 weeks! :)  I just can't believe my pregnancy has gone by so fast. 

RNY 5-12-04 Done at St Vincents Hospital in Carmel Indiana by Dr Margaret Inman.

Would I do it again?  IN A HEARTBEAT!!  Best gift I ever gave myself.
sassyjonz
on 7/19/10 6:14 am - Atlanta, GA
Hey ya'll!!!  Happy Birthday to everyone celebrating birthday's and Happy Rebirth Day's to everyone celebrating surgiversaries and good luck to those with upcoming surgeries.

My birthday is on Saturday so I will be celebrating all weekend!!!  Woohoo!!!  It will be so much more meaningful because I don't feel like hiding cause I look great and I feel good and I want to get out and party so that is what I will be doing!!!

Ya'll have a good time and I'll catch you on the next one!!!

Lia

Starting weight & height: 265/5' 8.5; Goal weight: 160; Current weight: 155

LaShelle2
on 7/19/10 6:28 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
Lia what are you dong for your B-day that could possibly be more fun than having lunch with me??? 

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

MzTiff
on 7/19/10 9:09 am - Lithonia, GA

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SASSYJONZ (Lia).  I will be celebrating my birthday Tuesday (July 20). 

And LeaH, I really hope that you can make it.  We look forward to seeing you. 

LeahA
on 7/21/10 7:06 am - Atlanta , GA
I am really going to try to make it.  I guess I am just very self conscious right now because of my pregnancy weight and being around all you lovely skinnies!  Anyway, I will hopefully be there with my pregoo belly.  I keep telling myself that if I divide my weight by two (because I am eating for 2) that it isn't bad at all! :)
RNY 5-12-04 Done at St Vincents Hospital in Carmel Indiana by Dr Margaret Inman.

Would I do it again?  IN A HEARTBEAT!!  Best gift I ever gave myself.
sassyjonz
on 7/19/10 11:33 am - Atlanta, GA
I know right!
But I will probably be running around trying to tie up preparations for the fabulousness of the evening!

And ya'll know you can drive a sista cross town!  Duluth is way too far up north for me to be trekkin back n' forth cross town. If I didn't have so much runnin' to do on that day it might not be sooo bad. 

I'm afraid I'll have to send my cardboard cutout in my place.  She doesn't talk much but she is just as fabulous!!!  LOL!!!

Lia

Starting weight & height: 265/5' 8.5; Goal weight: 160; Current weight: 155

Fascinated One
on 7/20/10 11:14 pm - Atlanta, GA
Aw, Sass, you know u can make room for one more party---and we don't want cardboard, either!

(:  happy birthday to you!  :)
START 318 | CW 179 | GW 165 | --- Updated Feb 3, 2012 (-139) 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Have you researched all of your options?
Duodenal Switch--Check it out at 
DSFacts.com and www.duodenalswitch.com/
LynetteT
on 7/19/10 10:57 am - Gwinnett County, GA
Hi Everyone,
My sister is visiting, but I am going to try and make this one as it is closer to home.  I look forward to meeting you as I have enjoyed reading many of your posts.

Most Active