NEW WLS Support Group at Northside Forsyth!!!

Paula Duncan, RN
BS CBN, Northside...

on 7/11/10 10:22 pm - Atlanta, GA
We are starting a new WLS Support Group at Northside Hospital Forsyth.  It will be the 4th Tuesday of each month and open to anyone who has had or is considering WLS.  

The Support Group will be held in Classroom A in the Bennett Education Center at 1400 Northside Forsyth Drive, ******* GA 30041.  If you have any questions, please call the Bariatric office at 404-845-5457.

Our first meeting will be July 27, 2010 at 6:30 pm

The subsequent meetings are as follows:

August 24, 2010
September 28, 2010
October 26, 2010
November 23, 2010
December 28, 2010

Paula P. Duncan, RN BS CBN Northside Hospital
curiouscat7
on 7/12/10 1:59 am
Wow, didn't know they did surgeries in that location.... what Dr's practice there?

CC
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com
Paula Duncan, RN
BS CBN, Northside...

on 7/12/10 4:14 am - Atlanta, GA
 Dr. Will Johnson, Dr. Chris Hart, and Dr. Paul Macik.  The support group is open to anyone.  Whether they have had surgery there or not.  
curiouscat7
on 7/12/10 5:03 am
thanks... I live in S Forsyth.... and as u see Macik is my doc... so I'd be interested in checking it out...

CC
LaShelle2
on 7/13/10 10:23 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
      Hey CC, I just noticed the new Avatar Pic.  You're looking good girl!

NEWYOULOOKBEAUTIFUL.gif YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL! image by SILKLINE

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

curiouscat7
on 7/14/10 10:14 pm
Thanks...... That pic was taken at my hair dressers....LOL

It's a wonderful feeling to be near goal....how are u doing?

CC
Paula Duncan, RN
BS CBN, Northside...

on 7/13/10 10:33 pm - Atlanta, GA
CC,

Look forward to having you there!  And anyone else in the area!

Valarie R.
on 7/16/10 9:07 am
This makes me sooooo happy! I am in the process of getting an RNY and live in ******* I have wanted to go to a meeting, but there haven't been any close enough to fit into my schedule.

See you the 27th!
LeahA
on 7/19/10 3:43 am - Atlanta , GA
That is awesome!  I haven't been to a support group meeting since moving to Ga back at the end of 2006.  Even though I am 6 years post op, sometimes I feel like I need that connection with others that have had surgery too.  Not everyone that knows me here in Ga knows that I had gastric bypass surgery.  Plus, the hospital is not that far for me to get to. 

Thank you so much for this info!!  I can't wait for the first meeting!!
RNY 5-12-04 Done at St Vincents Hospital in Carmel Indiana by Dr Margaret Inman.

Would I do it again?  IN A HEARTBEAT!!  Best gift I ever gave myself.
Most Active