5 days away from my new life!!! How do you update the Healthtracker ticker?

CPGinGA
on 7/8/10 4:00 am - Marietta, GA
5 days ... holy **** ....

I've lost a few pounds already - just eating better... and being nervous. How do I change my health ticker to show my updates?

Thanks!

walterswife
on 7/8/10 4:30 am
It won't be long and we will be welcoming you to the loser's bench.  As to your other question, let me give it a try.

Go to health tracker.  then all the way over to the right click on update health tracker.  You can enter your new weight, measurements, etc. there.  Press enter to make sure information is saved. It will automatically adjust the numbers in the ticker within a few minutes. 

If you want to update the ticker by adding additional information to it, click on ticker and widgets (or something like that).  Then click on settings.  Then click on message board.  The ticker will appear on the right and you can make additions to it.

I hope this helps.  If you need additional help, just pm me and give me your email address and we can try something else.

Congratulations.  Just five more days to your new life!

HW 240/ SW 229/ GW 146/CW 125; OH Support Group Leader   

Starting size:  18W-20;  Present size: 0 or 2; 5'5-1/2" tall. 
Current BMI 20.4 as of 2/13/2013 (normal for the first time in my life).
Goal weight reached on 8/12/2010; As of 1/13/2013, 21 pounds below goal

LaShelle2
on 7/8/10 8:42 am, edited 7/8/10 8:42 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
5 days can seem like an eternity or a glimpse in time depending on how you look at it.   Did you try some of the meditation exercises Sassyjons suggested?  Maybe that will help calm your apprehensions?

It's gonna be ok. I promise.  If I can survive wls ANYBODY can. I am the biggest wimp I know. 

I was much more afraid of being fat the rest of my life than that 4 hour DS surgery.  Visualizing my uncles and cousins carrying my FAT corpse in an over-sized casket down the church steps and everybody gathering around looking at my puffy, bloated, fat face and 3 chins mortified me!   Let's not mention visions of myself at 45 years old cruising around Walmart in a Hovaround Power chair.  Yep, my butt was getting just that big that I actually contemplated using one a few times because the swelling and pain in my legs and back were just that unbearable.  The embarrassment of being the fat chick too lazy to walk around Walmart to buy more food to make me even fatter halted that mode of transportation... I just went ahead and walked those cement floors and suffered the unavoidable pain when I got home.  I normally piled all the crap that wasn't frozen or refrigerated in the middle of the floor, and put it up the next day.  Shopping and putting it away all in the same day was just to much for a fat diva to manage.  

Think about this... more people die from living too long with untreated co-morbidities than die from a  wls procedure??? Right?  So by treating/preventing your co-morbidities with this wls you are actually giving yourself a better chance of survival.   

I really hope I can meet you in person one day. You seem like such a nice guy.   :-)

Counting down 5 days!!!

LynetteT
on 7/8/10 12:32 pm - Gwinnett County, GA
This diva can relate. LOL I know what you mean.  I look forward to joining you all on the loser's bench.  Lashelle-When is the next meet n greet?
LaShelle2
on 7/8/10 11:15 pm - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
Nothing has been planned so far for this month. Would you like to plan something?
CPGinGA
on 7/9/10 12:00 am - Marietta, GA
Wonderfully written, thank you ... and as for me being a nice guy - nah, I'm a jerk :)

I look forward to meeting you folks at one point in time!

walterswife
on 7/9/10 7:02 am
Well all I can say is that I could visualize your description.  Never thought about it like that.  Probably because I want to be cremated.  LOL

HW 240/ SW 229/ GW 146/CW 125; OH Support Group Leader   

Starting size:  18W-20;  Present size: 0 or 2; 5'5-1/2" tall. 
Current BMI 20.4 as of 2/13/2013 (normal for the first time in my life).
Goal weight reached on 8/12/2010; As of 1/13/2013, 21 pounds below goal

CPGinGA
on 7/8/10 11:23 pm - Marietta, GA
I can't wait to be a loser!

M U.
on 7/10/10 1:55 am
Best of luck. I had a wonderful surgery experience with Dr. Macik and the staff of Emory John's creek. Not sure where you are having yours, but their Bariatric center is just excellent. You'll get excellent care and be on the loser's bench before you know it.
CPGinGA
on 7/10/10 7:07 am - Marietta, GA
Thanks, I appreciate it. I am having mine at Northside

Most Active