So excited....Have to share

M U.
on 7/7/10 1:41 am
I hit the triple digit milestone today!!! 

This is a really big thing for me because I've never been able to do this, even when I lost serious weight back in 2004. So I was convinced I just couldn't ever get there, but here I am. Down 102 lbs since I started my preop diet on Nov 19th. I just had my 7 month surgiversary.

I really couldn't be happier. I am loving my new lifestyle and my RNY.

I wish we were more active here but I am always lurking.

~Meryl

LaShelle2
on 7/7/10 2:31 am, edited 7/7/10 2:45 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
                    weightLoss34.jpg weight loss image by flipper4777

WoW
merle, 

You're really rocking your rny! Keep up the good work!  What are you doing to keep yourself on
track?

weightLoss29.gif Weight Loss image by notafji

girl_great_job.gif Great Job image by stassi83
M U.
on 7/7/10 2:41 am
Just following the rules I guess. High protein, low carb diet. Not drinking with meals.  Taking my supplements and trying to get my fluids in.  Exercising. Nothing terribly extreme, as I refuse to live my life tracking every calorie and protein gram. For now, it's working and I am thrilled with the results. I know it take vigilance and effort to keep it off but I don't want to trade one compulsion for another. I have to live.
brenda549
on 7/7/10 3:23 am - Duluth, GA
You rock, girl!  That century mark is a WONDERFUL feeling!   (I hit mine last week.)

Doing the happy dance for ya!

Congrats!  
                                                HW357-CW235-GW150
            Join my journey at www.entirelybrenda.com.

pattipetro
on 7/7/10 3:43 am - Covington, GA
Congratulations, Meryl,,,,,,,,,you have made a giant leap toward a much healthier life!  Best of luck for your continued success.
Patti

LteNight
on 7/7/10 4:01 am - Marietta, GA
Great Job ... Congrats
Highest weight (5/26/10) - 376, Surgery Weight(6/2/10) - 366  

CColeman
on 7/7/10 5:19 am
Wow. Meryl That's great!

I am about 3 weeks ahead of you and I have been hovering around 95 pounds lost for 3 weeks now. Very frustrating.
Keep up the good work!

LaShelle2
on 7/7/10 6:37 am, edited 7/7/10 6:37 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
                            congrats.gif weight loss image by tiffanyanne3

95 Pounds is a great accomplishment!

That's like 9 big sacks of potatoes and a bag of sugar.

Now, you can't carry that around Kroger without a cart, right?

So,  don't be disappointed in yourself. Just keep using the rules your nutritionist gave you and it'll start back dropping.

Maybe mix up your exercise routine a little to trick your body. If your body gets accustomed to a routine, it won't be as effective.

You can do this!!!

humor037.gif Weight Loss Hotline image by BxMom67
Valarie R.
on 7/7/10 11:10 am
WOW!!! I am waiting to get my RNY, and you have become a serious inspiration to me! GOOD JOB!!!
AndreaH09
on 7/7/10 12:02 pm
Congratulations!!!  What a success story!!!
HW 251/SW 239/CW 183/GW 150  height= 5'5"

Most Active