Calling All OH Leaders: Let's Pay it Forward.

LaShelle2
on 7/7/10 12:00 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA

Hello fellow GA OH leaders, 

We haven't heard from many of you in quite some time.  I'm just checking in to see if everyone is doing ok.  I've noticed many of you have strayed away form the board.

Lately, we have had an influx of newbies on the GA board.  They need the same love and support we leaders received when we were beginning this confusing and sometimes frustrating process. 

As a leader I feel an extra responsibility to be there for others. Why else would I have taken on the leadership role?

So, I am asking all our leaders to take out a few minutes each week to respond to a few posts and offer a little advice and encouragement to others. It's time to pay it forward. 

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

Kenwillmore
on 7/16/10 5:03 am
Thanks LaShelle.

HW: 258 SW: 248 GW: 150  

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/
MARIA F.
on 7/16/10 6:12 pm - Athens, GA
I have been out of town lately and haven't been online much. Will be back next wk.
Most Active