for

DeniseATL

Duodenal Switch Surgery

July 6, 2010

with

Dr. Chasen

PrayingBrown.gif PRAYING image by ressiej

Denise, 

I am so happy for you! Can you believe it's finally your time?  For months you've researched, and prayed. You've spent countless hours online and envied others that have gone before you. At times, it surely must have seemed like everyone else  world was shrinking, while you were the only one still waiting for your turn at thin.

Now, you're gonna be one of those "AFTERS" on the before and after photos
.   It's your time. So, step up and receive your blessing.  Get ready to enter into a while new life.

All that worrying and praying has paid off, because you will be an official certified Switch Sister tomorrow.

The next few weeks post-op, may prove to be a *****allenging, but rest assured, there really is a pot of gold at the end of the wls rainbow. You just have to travel through a brief stormy period before you can get to it.  Remember, you can't get a rainbow without a storm.

Whenever you feel hopeless,  frustrated, in pain, or would kill for just
1 Lays potato chip, think about what a healthy, happy mommy you are allowing your beautiful kids to have.  In the end, it is all worth it! When you're having a down moment, visualize yourself walking to the top of the bleachers to see your son play in the championship football game and not being out of breath!  See yourself walking down the aisle for your little girl's wedding in a sexy, stylish evening gown, radiating in grace and beauty.

I pray you will have a safe and successful surgery tomorrow, and a safe ride to Augusta.  Even though you are travelling out of town for your DS, your Switch Sisters are only a phone call away. We will gas up and make the ride to Augusta if you need us! So, don't hesitate to call. 

~ May God be with Dr. Chasen, his surgical team, and everyone at Trinity who will be caring for you.   Let no hurt, harm, or danger meet you as you make your way to and from Augusta.  May God be with your babies and comfort them while they are away from you this week. Know, that He is in control of this situation, and He never fails.

Love Ya, 
Your Switch Sister            
LaShelle

sassyjonz
on 7/5/10 12:00 pm - Atlanta, GA
Best of luck to you tomorrow Denise.  You'll be switched and joining us on the Losers Bench!
Welcome to the Dark Side!

Lia

Starting weight & height: 265/5' 8.5; Goal weight: 160; Current weight: 155

AndreaH09
on 7/6/10 10:30 am
Prayers going up for a successful surgery and quick recovery Denise!
HW 251/SW 239/CW 183/GW 150  height= 5'5"

MARTINA P.
on 7/7/10 10:13 am - ROCKMART, GA
Have anyone heard from Denise I was wondering how she did in surgery.  Im still praying that recovery is without complications
MARTINA
Rockmart Georgia                        
HW: 315 CW: 117 GW:  First goal 150 met 3/23/2012, Second goal 135

LaShelle2
on 7/7/10 10:32 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
I spoke with her Sunday evening and she was so happy and excited. Not nervous at all. She told her brother to call me and update me, but you know how it is when you put a man in charge of something!!!  

Her phone is going to v-mail. I don't think she gets good coverage in Augusta, but I'm sure she'll be in touch when she's back home.

I am sure she is fine. She has too many people praying for her.   The devil is no match for an army of intercessors.

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

Most Active