Wow Moment

Paige F.
on 7/1/10 11:55 pm
I am moving to Auburn, AL and was there looking at apartments.  The manager at a brand new apartment complex wanted to give me a t-shirt and asked me what size I wanted.  I thought about it for a few seconds and said that I would take a large.  She instantly held up the large and said, "Look how big the large is.  Are you sure you don't want a medium?"  I was SHOCKED, but quickly said, "Sure, I will take a medium."  Now, I know that I have not worn a medium in over 25 years and it fits!
PAIGE            
LaShelle2
on 7/2/10 2:00 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
         WoW That's Awesome!!!

orkut-congratulations-scraps-01.gif image by acegallantmon

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

walterswife
on 7/2/10 12:40 pm
Paige, congratulations.  You have done well thus far.  One thing I have learned that many of us are smaller than we think we are.  Apparently you fit into that category.

I hope you remain a part of the Georgia board even though you are moving to Auburn.  Is somebody going to school down there?

Keep up the good work.

HW 240/ SW 229/ GW 146/CW 125; OH Support Group Leader   

Starting size:  18W-20;  Present size: 0 or 2; 5'5-1/2" tall. 
Current BMI 20.4 as of 2/13/2013 (normal for the first time in my life).
Goal weight reached on 8/12/2010; As of 1/13/2013, 21 pounds below goal

CColeman
on 7/3/10 10:54 am
Yea!!!

Most Active